• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Star Trek Online Happy New Year!

    Star Trek Online Happy New Year!


    Happy New Year!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Fleet endeavors

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:30 AM PST

    You know what would be nice? Fleet Endeavors. Something to encourage fleets to enter TFOs as a group. Something to encourage group activities and operations.

    Right now there's not much that's worth doing as a group.

    submitted by /u/jayphailey
    [link] [comments]

    Hello again...Non Science question this time...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:17 AM PST

    I recently finished the Winter Event and got the event ship, but I have no idea how to build this thing. It is my first dreadnought and the playstyle eludes me.

    It is big, it is slow and it is a really easy target for the bad guys...I could use some help here....

    submitted by /u/Bishop_L
    [link] [comments]

    Max current Endeavour at the end od the year (how much I've missed)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    Greetings,

    As the year ends, I would like to ask around (especially the STO Endeavour maxxers), what is the max Endeavour rank you've otained thus far. Being somewhat a completionist myself, I ended 2019 with Endeavour rank 207, though I have missed a whole day (incl. Universal Endeavour) due to Endeavours not registering as being completed. I reconon max current rank is about 209-210, due to the fact that on 1 or 2 occasions, usually right afer a patch, Endeavours could be repeated?

    Happy hollidays; May the Force be with you and Live Long and Prosper; So say we all

    submitted by /u/Con_Dar
    [link] [comments]

    Leaving Task Force Op

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:46 PM PST

    One of my characters is stuck in a PVE op in the Romulan storyline. It popped me in in a shuttle, and I'm getting destroyed as soon as I pop in. I want to leave/quit but I don't know how. I even tried logging completely out, and I still start again by popping in this task force op.

    I play on PS4. If anyone can give me some kind of help, I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/DerrickBelanger
    [link] [comments]

    Question(s) about the game.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:17 PM PST

    Hi!

    I posted something similar in r/SWTOR, but I wanted to ask here as well!

    I'm new to the MMORPG's scene, and after being gifted a computer capable of actually running some of these games (At least, that's the hope!), I wanted to look around for an MMORPG to try out for the first time. I've been looking for something in the Sci Fi setting, and from what I could see, it looked like this game might also be interesting. But, I wanted to ask to be sure; What's the current state of the game like? Is it roleplay active/friendly? What about the character customisation?

    Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/EukaNyx
    [link] [comments]

    Something seems off with one of my bridge officers

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:55 PM PST

    Jem'Hadar Help

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:38 PM PST

    I made a new Engi Jem'hadar (FED) and I've noticed at random times his hands will randomly glow yellow with a trail, only for a few seconds but frequently. I've got 17 other characters and none of them have this effect. Anyone have any idea what it is?

    submitted by /u/IndigoWindigo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox exchange searches

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:32 PM PST

    I came across an oddity and wanted to know if anyone else has this problem.

    I can't find cannons on the xbox exchange. I can find everything else with a keyword, I can find a single 'cannon', but doing a search for 'cannons' 'heavy' etc. will not show any cannons of the dual cannons, even "dual" only shows beams...this despite my having posted a few for sale. I could look at one screen where they are for sale, but can not find them in the market.

    Did I miss a post about this or is it just me having this problem?

    submitted by /u/SQUAWKUCG
    [link] [comments]

    Several to beam up

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Is have a t6 vengeance viable on a eng toon? I'm not really concerned about maximizing dmg to meta but I still want it to hold it's own with some hard work put into it.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment