• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Star Trek Online Contrary to what you may have heard...

    Star Trek Online Contrary to what you may have heard...


    Contrary to what you may have heard...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 05:56 AM PST

    There will not be a short downtime at the exchange at 1400 hours. Never gonna happen.

    submitted by /u/EmergencyReveal
    [link] [comments]

    You Need To Sort Out The Lag

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    And I do mean "need to", as in top priority.

    I understand it may not be your fault since you've had these issues in the past, but it needs to be sorted.

    Avatars are regularly jumping back 10km, NPCs reach 0 health and won't die for a few seconds and weapon abilities are constantly misfiring, to the point it's like a 25% chance of activation during busy periods.

    submitted by /u/AboriakTheFickle
    [link] [comments]

    T6 me! I'm as Klingon as it gets!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:47 PM PST

    These are the voyages of the USS Nebuchadnezzar

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:42 PM PST

    Klingon newbie wants to be helpfull

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:19 AM PST

    Guys! I am newbie Klingon. Trying to find friends and fleetmates. I want to be helpfull in group to play in team. I started science character.

    submitted by /u/farengerka
    [link] [comments]

    How is the Sech? Does anyone have it, would you recommend?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    winter event. don't forget about the doff missions

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:36 PM PST

    I've been collecting Funko Pops for a few years now and realized that the character most important to me will never have a spot in my collection. So, I decided to fix that! Here's my main Rosie recreated as my first custom Funko Pop!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    A "simple" costume, and yet it feels like there's a new 'faction' in the game.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Who got it first?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:27 PM PST

    I just noticed that a track in Starpoint Gemini 2 is ALSO in Star Trek Online! Is this a case of someone ripping off the other or both using the same audio library?

    Starpoint Gemini 2 track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckPc0fIlZAE

    Star Trek Online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyXcoNEAwWI

    submitted by /u/bygphattyplus
    [link] [comments]

    Being knocked back by the gummy Kos'karii during the Ice Fishing be like:

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:34 AM PST

    Winter kits/manuals

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    So I'm new (started just before the recent kobiashi Maru) and I main a fed engi. I was wondering if there are any of the winter player or boff skills I should be jumping on.

    Or literally anything else that is must have (I made a Sci and tac that I also want to level). I'm surprisingly clueless about this sort of thing

    P. S I have account storage so I can shift the currency between captains, right? EDIT: I am referring to the winter gift things you buy sweaters and such with.

    submitted by /u/JermoeMorrow
    [link] [comments]

    Sojourner variant with Winter Event vanity shield.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:17 PM PST

    I have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone could answer

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    So I recently got a gaming PC and am looking at giving this game a go. What's the deal with subscriptions? From what I can see, it's only F2P? Usually games that are F2P have limitations, so how do I get the full game, if you understand what I'm saying? Also, I tried this game on PS4 and didn't like the controls, does that change much with PC? Thanks for taking the time to read!

    submitted by /u/Genreror
    [link] [comments]

    Free - Star Trek Online TOS Enterprise Bridge Officers Pack

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Got as part of Humble Bundle, don't have the game or plan on playing it.

    Leave comment below and will pick a winner at random.

    Edit:

    Lucky winner is u/Punished-G congratulations!

    submitted by /u/Maahinen92
    [link] [comments]

    Playing 'Cones of Conduct' didn't reward event progress.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:19 PM PST

    The daily progression was empty and I played through the whole game from from when it started. Anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Cornedo
    [link] [comments]

    This is why we cant have nice things.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:12 PM PST

    Hangar pets

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Hi, I have read the STO reddit for ages and have finally plucked up the courage to join and post.

    I Apologise if this topic has been covered extensively before, but I have been unable to find answers.

    The premise of this post is to ask the question as to why more hangar pets aren't universal. I understand that from a role-playing perspective it is logical, however many fighters are universal (timeships, various shuttles, scorpians, widows) to name a few and even some frigates (shuk-din and Yukawa). So why can't more be?

    The universal frigates ai is bugged or underperms I believe, however it sets a precedent. Now that feds can use Romulan vessals and visa versa, is it not possible to grant more universiality to pets?

    From a financial perspective, I believe it could encourage more zen spent to unlock certain pets, even if you do not like the ship they come with?

    In addition to this with the recent changes to flight deck carriers which leave sci abd dreadnought carriers lagging behind somewhat, potentially this could be a way to make them more competitive? Allow sci and dreadnought carriers so have access to frigates but restrict their use in flight deck carriers? JHAS being launched from say a Pralim would be similar in size to the ship so wouldn't make sense?

    I hope this post is constructive and appreciate feedback for my ideas.

    Thank you for taking the time to read

    submitted by /u/Timonicus
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me, I cant find how to put the helmet on my breen outfit

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Does anyone do much Research and Development? I never hear anyone talk about it, and seems like I could buy better stuff than I could craft.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:48 PM PST

    Maybe this has been answered before, but can you give your Hierarchy boff a matching uniform?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    Just like the title. I want to give my Potato-person a uniform that matches the rest of my crew. I dont seem able to do this but is there a way to fix that? Im on console btw

    submitted by /u/jmaugrim
    [link] [comments]

    I played back in 2015 and once or twice in 2018 - what should I be doing?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    Best bet for lockbox loot?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:48 PM PST

    So I've got three keys lying around from that free promotional pack a little while back, and was wondering what the best lockbox is to use them on, if there is one (I've never had a key before or opened a lockbox). I've heard Infinity, but I also have a Kelvin divergence box in my inventory right now I'm kinda curious about. Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/Deano963
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment