• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    Star Trek Online This is too good. Fellow captain I salute you.

    Star Trek Online This is too good. Fellow captain I salute you.


    This is too good. Fellow captain I salute you.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Today's the day I get my Event Campaign III grand prize, and I still don't know what to choose.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    At first I had decided on the Lobi, due to dividability between characters and value. Then I started thinking about getting a promo ship, due to rarity for my type of player (not big on EC or Dil farming, only my LTS stipend of Zen each month), but I've no idea what to go for even after all these months of thinking and research. And lately the two T6 coupons have started to appeal to me because I want a ship that I can kayfabe as a Battlestar, and the Gorn ships are as close to that as the game gets, but that feels like the least valuable option.

    I'll probably give myself a few days to think about it some more, but I'd like to hear some opinions. I don't want the Atlas even for DPRM, I'm not big into DPS chasing. The Lobi will spend how it spends. What ship/ships would you suggest I go for aside from or alongside my Battlestar Gornactica?

    submitted by /u/sun3457
    [link] [comments]

    RRW BIRB

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Scimitar Wings Open

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Any way to transfer event reward T6 choice between characters on Tribble?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Got my T6 choice lockbox and I'm using Tribble to test drive my options. The box is on my main, a FED. Although I have cross-faction unlocked on holodeck, it won't let this character unlock the KDF or ROM options.

    Is there any way to transfer the box to my KDF or ROM characters on Tribble? I just purchased account bank slots on holodeck, but those aren't showing up on tribble either.

    Any advice? Am I missing something or am I relegated to just FED and cross-faction test drives?

    submitted by /u/ScubaTrek
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we could kill sela no matter the faction we are apart of

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    I hate sela shes selfish narcissistic she even calls romulans who just want a peaceful life on new romulus traitors.on top of that she has no diplomatic skills what so ever to be even called a leader of the romulan people.shes just overall evil and I actually wish they gave us a chance to arrest her or kill her off shes been nothing but a pest ever since the romulans held that peace conference on khitomer

    submitted by /u/gladiator334
    [link] [comments]

    Next year's campaign reward idea

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Really simple actually - add an option to choose one account-unlocked legendary ship.

    submitted by /u/originalbucky33
    [link] [comments]

    How to use combat trained tardigrade [PS4]

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Recently got a cobalt combat trained tartigrade for free with ps plus, how to i get it to follow me? right now its just staying in the same spot

    submitted by /u/Da_Real_OfficialFrog
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions sought on Character Creation timing…

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Is it worthwhile to wait in order to create an OG/Temporal fresh toon?

    Do the benefits justify the inconvenience of waiting? Honest question.

    submitted by /u/G0-N0G0
    [link] [comments]

    Found the is ship in my inventory almost discarded it any idea where I could’ve gotten it (it’s a mirror Heavy Cruiser Refit)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    The ambassador at warp, such a majestic sight

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    U.S.S. Babylon reporting for duty

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    I can't seem to be able to install the game (stuck on "Patching...")

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm trying to download Star Trek Online but I can't get past the launcher. I tried both Steam and the standalone exe version, but I can't seem to get past the patching process. The first attempt I made it up to 17.3%, but since then I'm stuck at low numbers, 0.3 to 5%, and it seems that every time I close the launcher it restarts from nothing instead of keeping what I downloaded the last time.

    The Ctrl-X window thing shows that it just gets stuck on some random file each time, never the same one, just random files. As I'm writing this it's stuck on bin/geobin/ol/f/W/s/Bullet.mset.

    I also tried disabling on-demand patching, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

    Any ideas what I could do?

    submitted by /u/ScrabCrab
    [link] [comments]

    name a better trio I'll wait

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Vaadwaur polaron weapons

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    HOLY SHIT they pack a punch.

    submitted by /u/Kamui_Izanami
    [link] [comments]

    question about sound

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    i use a dual monitor setup and everytime i click on the second monitor sto's sound cuts off if there is any way of stopping this then it would be greatly apprieciated as i often need to use the second monitor to do minor work related things

    submitted by /u/2qup20
    [link] [comments]

    The Legendary TOS Federation Captain's Bundle Question

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    Just curious about the ship and upgrade. Looking at creating a new AOY character for the upcoming event. My question is if I get the bundle can I use the legendary ship in the 23c? And can I hold off on the upgrade till after I played through all the 23c missions.

    Just don't know if the ship and auto upgrade is in the bundle box or if the ship will be reclaimable like other purchased ships and I can stave off the upgrade till I'm read. I was hoping to fly the TOS Reliant for my character in the 23c era.

    submitted by /u/Quxel
    [link] [comments]

    Does acquiring the "Donnie" unlock advanced phasers from the reclaim dil store? Also should I get the Connie or Donnie? Why?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    I'm referring to the mw carrier & temp carrier

    submitted by /u/Dizsturbed_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment