• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    Star Trek Online R.I.P. Dillx (2010-2021). You will be missed

    Star Trek Online R.I.P. Dillx (2010-2021). You will be missed


    R.I.P. Dillx (2010-2021). You will be missed

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    I attempted to make a Disco Andorian

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Has the Sol Defense impulse engine always been this loud?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    I put a Sol Defense impulse engine on a fleet Soyuz and it sounds like a wood chipper, even when I'm stationary. Is it always this noisy?

    submitted by /u/Hinermad
    [link] [comments]

    Not a fan of Discovery, but I still like the ship. So I gave it an appropriate name

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Gorn rocks should be destructible before impact

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Like plasma torpedoes in space. Just saying.

    submitted by /u/JackSparrowJive
    [link] [comments]

    How customizable are the color schemes of the Lobi temporal shuttles?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Last night I finished picking out the color scheme for the RRW Platy's Space Bakery, to fly in memoriam of my departed friend. So now it is time to figure out what to use for the small craft of the Donut Delivery Van. Since the main ship is the Sui'Mor temporal science vessel, the idea of a 29th century shuttle to accompany the build does appeal to me, and I do have the cross faction flying unlock, so either is viable for the character of Platy McBear.

    But I am having trouble finding out how much / little the colors are customizable on the Aeon + Rozhenko small craft.

    Anyone able to help me learn?

    submitted by /u/OGIHR
    [link] [comments]

    Um, so, I might be an idiot. Can anyone help?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    I created an account a few weeks ago. Like the basic man that I am, I chose to link my steam account to the game. This action created an arc account, but I don't have the password or an email connected to this account. Literally the only way I can access it is by opening the game and being logged in automatically.

    Is there any way to access this arc account outside of the game's launcher?

    submitted by /u/Uncommonality
    [link] [comments]

    Scimitar Wings Open, front and back.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Alright, I'm REALLY new at this, so 2 questions...

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    1) Can anyone give me a super-simple breakdown on how I train my bridge officers? Struggling with understanding how to equip their training manuals and can't figure out where/how to start it.

    2) I'm a Starfleet human officer, but is there anywhere I can get a D7 Klingon ship? Always wanted to fly that bad boy.

    Thank you for putting up with my new-ness!

    submitted by /u/FergNB
    [link] [comments]

    Downfall mission

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    How do I defeat the lukara while it sends klingon raiders after me pretty sure it's bug since I can't take down the lukara shields

    submitted by /u/StatusBuffalo4826
    [link] [comments]

    New expansion idea

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Cryptic should add a new endgame call fleet dominance.

    This will not be PvP but PvE

    Each sector of the galaxy map will be a battleground where a fleet can hold it to gain small passive buffs, things like 5% dill of items or 2% all weapon damage etc.

    If a fleet get manages to get a whole quadrant then those buffs are doubled for example.

    This will be a weekly or monthly thing were other fleets have to do missions/partols/TFO's that are connected to that sector to take over the sector, however the defending fleet can make the target number of these higher by doing fleet holding operations.

    now when a fleet holds a sector they have to defend it, They do this with a new fleet holding called sector defense.

    These holdings will allow members to run different operations which make the sector harder to take over.

    what this will do will effectively make the misions/patrols/TFO's harder by making them elite, which will make more people run elite mode.

    Also they can run other operations that add more ships to said mission and also have ships from a different group join in ( fleet can choice which type by the operation they pick )

    So imagine running a Borg TFO then all of a sudden a rouge fleet of federation ships join in helping the borg because the ships have be assimilated?

    Or the map has extra turrets all over the place because the defending fleet did an operation that needed the satellite turrets you get from the doff's assignments.

    This will also add a dill dump that we need, but what they can do is use unrefined dill instead. So you can always help the fleet defend the sector.

    Best way to described it would be think of GTA San Andreas turf war system.

    SO what do you all think? any ideas to add?

    submitted by /u/TheRealEraser
    [link] [comments]

    Malachowski/Miranda do be a really small ship

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Where is 'In Shadows' story arc?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Hello again, a couple weeks back I asked about 'Spectres' story arc for a Romulan character. Which I managed to find thanks to the help. It was on Drozana Station. 'In Shadows' has proved to be far more difficult. I can not find it absolutely anywhere. Apparently I saw on the wiki that the starting point is Drozana Station but it doesn't appear to be anymore.

    For reference again I am my current is progress is that I have completed every mission from "From the Ashes" to "Klingon Civil War". I have also completed the Breen Invasion story arc, Wasteland and Spectres. I chose a Federation sided path instead of Klingon. I've gone to both factions leaders and still couldn't find these 'In Shadows' missions.

    I know the trophy is still possible as I saw that people were still getting it as early as August 2021.I am aware this mission is exclusive to a Romulan character but I'm having no luck. Am I missing something? Any help would once again be appreciated. (Sorry for formatting, I'm on mobile).

    submitted by /u/badspoon21
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Arc can't do sales tax holidays

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Heya captains, FYI for those of you in states that do sales tax and also have dates when it doesn't apply. Arc's website doesn't seem to have an ability to include those exemptions, so you'll be facing sales tax if you try to buy on an exempt day. I've opened a ticket with PWE, waiting to see what they can do about it.

    And yes, as I expect someone to ask about it being a 'net purchase - it DOES apply to internet purchases. The state even went as far as adding internet sales to their FAQ: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/sales-tax-holiday-frequently-asked-questions

    submitted by /u/KaiRam0079
    [link] [comments]

    Star Trek online, Romulan faction artwork

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Bridge officers uniform

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Hi so I just realised I can't change my tactical bridge officer that's dominion uniform why is that? and can anyone inform me what species can have they're uniform change? The modify outfit is grey out

    submitted by /u/StatusBuffalo4826
    [link] [comments]

    Gentlemen, when I said "Shroud" this is NOT what I meant... *sigh*

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    [Bug] Saucer Recall Animation is Missing on the Legendary Galaxy-X

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I posted about this a couple of months ago on the official STO forums, but nothing seems to have happened. If anyone else has the Legendary Galaxy-X, please could you test to see if it's just me affected?

    The saucer recall animation from the Saucer Separation console seems to be bugged when used with the Legendary Galaxy-X Dreadnought Cruiser from the Mirror Universe Bundle.

    This animation is only missing for the "Legendary Dreadnought Cruiser" included with the Mirror Universe Bundle. The console to enable the ability is the "Console - Universal - Saucer Separation". The issue does not appear to affect other versions of the Galaxy-X (such as the Yamato or the Fleet Galaxy-X, both of which I own and have tested).

    Specifically, when recalling the saucer section after separation (i.e. deactivating the ability) the saucer section should fly in and reconnect with the star drive section. The animation for this does not play - instead the ship model just abruptly changes to include the saucer section. (The audio for the animation does play: You can hear the saucer sweep back in and recombine, you just can't see it happen.)

    As noted, the animation plays correctly with every other version of the Galaxy-X Dreadnought that I own. However, it's rather frustrating that it doesn't play correctly with the very best Galaxy-X ship available. (And yes, I know Saucer Separation is not the most effective console out there, but I love it just for the sake of the style points!)

    submitted by /u/Nathin_
    [link] [comments]

    Players wanted for terran emprie photo shoot

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Need help with in destroying the lukara ship in the mission stand or fall

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Hi I need help probably need to upgrade my t5 ship and weapons as well as I can't destroy the lukara shields it's regenerative factor heals so fast that even after firing a full spread of photon torpedos and all my phasers it almost practically has no effect whatsoever This is after my flagship and the rest of ships weaken the lukara and when klingon back up ships arrives Im told to destroy the lukara while the rest of ships protect star base 1 but I can't seem to get through to to the shields on the lukara even if I weaken it to around 70 percent they sent raiders after me and I get destroyed . Any advice?

    submitted by /u/StatusBuffalo4826
    [link] [comments]

    Completing Swarm on Hard still doesn´t grant any Gamma recruit progress

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    How hard can it be to fix this? Honestly, what would it take to make it so that clearing Swarm on Hard counts as "Complete the Swarm TFO" for the recruitment task?

    Wouldn´t it just take changing a few lines of code, along the lines of "If swarm_hard=complete=true, recruitmenttask_progress+1" (correct me if this looks stupid)?

    It´s the age old question: Do the devs not know or do they simply not care? I´m guessing both.

    submitted by /u/NucleusBrain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment