• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    Star Trek Online How big is the D7 MW FDC? Can't find it on any of the size charts.

    Star Trek Online How big is the D7 MW FDC? Can't find it on any of the size charts.


    How big is the D7 MW FDC? Can't find it on any of the size charts.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Are players able to summon scimitars now? This is the second time ive noticed now and thought i was seeing things the first time.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    How much Startrek media do I need to consume to get a grasp on the story?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    I'm a wowrefugee and I remember playing STO back in 2012 and actually having a pretty swell time, I grew up alot since then and I find myself quite interested in the universe and story, but there is ALOT of terms that just fly over my head, Iconians, Undine, How you can create a char in 2200s but also 2400s at the same time? I guess i'm just used to SWTOR where you don't really need to know anything about star wars to get into, So far the game does a pretty nice job at telling small contained stories that are pretty self explanitory, but would you recommend I read up/watch anything before continuing?

    submitted by /u/RommelsChosen1943
    [link] [comments]

    I claimed the Campaign's Reward Box, that's enough for now, right?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Hey,

    So this morning I bought out the current event, which got me enough progress on the Campaign to get to 3500 on the nose. I claimed the reward box that will then turn into (lockbox ship OR bunch-o-Lobi OR 2 T6 coupons).

    I don't know what I want to do with it, and on top of that I'm just so burnt out on this game that I'm thinking I'll take a little time off from STO, and figure out how to use that when I come back.

    I guess what I'm asking is, do we have any reason to think that the reward box isn't "stable"? Like, if I log in let's say 6 months from now, I won't be able to use it, and be forced to deal with Cryptic's Customer Hindrance department?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/IKSLukara
    [link] [comments]

    Star Trek: Discovery - Season 2 Finale Warp Out Scene, recreated in STO

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Fleet Emblem on ships

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    why can we no longer put fleet emblems on newer ships when we can non a lot of the older ones, i mean i can understand not all of them but even on the FLEET variant of ships? why not it has fleet in the name

    submitted by /u/lordx665
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice that firing cycles are screwed up again?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I'm finding I can't shoot at anything anymore, especially in the Kobayashi Maru sim. The weapons aren't turning white but just just keep getting in this weird cooldown, I don't know how to describe it.

    submitted by /u/phantom_eight
    [link] [comments]

    Details on selected Klingon ships

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Will there ever be replays for old missions?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    It's been a while since I last played Star Trek Online, pardon me for that, but I remember an episode called "City on the Edge of Never" that I really enjoyed when I was younger. Though, as I looked back and searched through the wiki trying to find it, I learned that it has been removed from the game. It makes me sad, but I'm here to ask if old episodes will ever be available for replay rather than being entirely re-implemented into the story arcs (In this case, the Klingon War).

    Being the kid that settled for a science vessel rather than something less fragile, it made me basically jump for joy as the Enterprise shows up to help. Even though I knew it wasn't an actual human player, it felt great to feel like I wasn't fighting alone, and fighting was easier not having all the enemy vessels attacking me exclusively.

    I miss those days...

    submitted by /u/Astronaut32
    [link] [comments]

    The USS Hood is "X"perimental now

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    What's your favorite in game episode.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    I left a year ago, still sitting on 400 mil. It's pretty clear that things aren't going to change. Comment your favorite ep, closest one wins.

    submitted by /u/Lews_There_In
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having this problem?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Am I the only one whose warp animation doesn't show up half the time?

    submitted by /u/Complex_Task3007
    [link] [comments]

    T4 Temporal Cruiser

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Is it worth spending ore on the T4 Temporal Cruiser or another ship in that class?

    submitted by /u/Collegestu420
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a Galaxy Class Dreadnought?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    I currently have a Galaxy Class and love it. Upgraded weapons ofc. I want the Galaxy Dreadnought. How? Also I'm lvl 65, have been playing for a year and don't know how ppl get such good ships so fast. Help!

    submitted by /u/Complex_Task3007
    [link] [comments]

    Been away from the game for a couple of years, anything significant I need to know?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Haven't played the game for a while. Can't exactly remember when, but I think it was around when the DiscoPrise got released, since it's the ship I'm currently flying, and distinctly remember getting that ship, logging off, and that's where I left it. Went away from MMOs in general for a while, and focused more on playing single player and local multiplayer games, but after binging trek again, I've got the itch.

    Anyway, any major developments in the way to do things since I've been gone. Like changes to weapon meta, changes in the economy, that sort of thing. I'm not a hardcore player by any means, but I've got a couple of max level characters, and being refreshed on any significant changes can't be a bad thing.

    submitted by /u/Jario5615
    [link] [comments]

    Plain and simple bundle how do you value the ultimate upgrades?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    preface, I would only buy it with EC.

    Basically title. looking at the plain and simple bundle on the exchange and it got me thinking. Has anyone valued the ultimate upgrades (other than one blog I have seen that puts them at 2000 zen, that doesn't feel right).

    I know they are account bound when unpacked, so this is just for self rationality given I am not 100% sold on flying the keldon.

    Anyone crunched the numbers on Dil/EC value of the upgrades.

    follow up question, if you have the Galor and 4 * spiral wave beams unpacked. does unboxing the keldon issue another 4 beams?

    thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Thefacthunt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment