• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    Star Trek Online Lens flare on the bridge of the Kelvin Connie lmao

    Star Trek Online Lens flare on the bridge of the Kelvin Connie lmao


    Lens flare on the bridge of the Kelvin Connie lmao

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    “What does God need with a starship, indeed.”

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I just realized the Lukari/Kentari represent Solar Punk and Cyber Punk aesthetics in their planets and ships. If we ever got another STO Alien of the Week is there a sci-fi culture you'd like to see that could work in-game, but wasn't on the shows? Dieselpunk? Cassette Futurism? Afrofuturism?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    The U.S.S. [Redacted] on a secret mission

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    "Victory is life!" Nabbed the Jem'Hadar Light Battlecruiser

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    It took me 3 years, but...

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Sometimes it feels really great taking a break from mass murdering and enjoy a serene, tranquil planet with best friend. (Zenik System Patrol)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Advanced Photon Torpedoes for Donnie

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    So the Donnie comes with two Photon Torpedoes, which aren't upgradeble. They look different than the DSC torps and I would like to use them fully upgraded. Is there a way to get these?

    submitted by /u/admiralmatrix
    [link] [comments]

    She is a fine Ship!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I'm unable to open my account bank on a new Jem'Hadar Vanguard. I have chosen a faction (KDF) and joined a fleet. I've tried relogging and changing instances, neither worked.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Dual Heavy Cannons vs Quad Cannons

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Is there really any appreciable difference between the two? It seems like the QC would just be one of those things you got just to say you got it.

    submitted by /u/RynStarfire
    [link] [comments]

    Event campaign III

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    So question if I complied on 64% of the Pahvo I event will I still be able to complete the event campaign or should I just stop trying

    submitted by /u/Good_Jaded
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra and very rare phoenix tokens

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Is there something special what i should get with those tokens or is it just best to down grade them to uncommon ones and swap them to upgrades?

    submitted by /u/WhidyG
    [link] [comments]

    I just purchased the Federation Elite Starter Pack in the PlayStation Store. When I go to the store in-game to see if I need to claim my T6 Reliant Class Advanced Light Cruiser it shows that I have to purchase it for 3000 Zen. Wheres my ship?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I was playing with the ship editor for the miranda, and found some interesting combos.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Streamline skills swapping + dill sink idea

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Ok so dill sink ideas seems to be a thing people want more of. So I have a little solution to help I think. It also helps the annoying skill swapping necessary when changing your ship. For example when one switches from space magic build to general dps beam build, most times the skill tree you have doesnt match and its really annoying to switch it all.

    So I am proposing a skill tree save option like ship loudouts. And each switch / save costs x amount of dil. I dont think this would be terribly difficult to do but I'm not a programmer. And it kills two birds with one stone; a useful streamlining of the skill tree swapping, and adds a useful dil sink.

    Thoughts ?

    submitted by /u/IMEfan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Active Fleet/Group of people to play with (PC)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Recently started playing Star Trek Online again after being away from the game for 3 years, Just wondering if there's any active fleets recruiting with good groups of people that could possibly help me out with everything ive missed over the years and play the game with in general? Would be awesome if you guys had voice chat like discord etc

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/GenysisAU
    [link] [comments]

    Hyperspanners

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I'm wondering. How many hyperspanners have your character/s not returned to the Shuttlebay after you fixed the Environmental Systems at your Fleet's Embassy? I see it in my hand until I enter the turbolift. With the ones I've left there, I'm quite surprised that anyone can get in the thing.

    submitted by /u/Care_Novel
    [link] [comments]

    This game was a decent Star Trek until...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I hit level 65. Then it became really disheartening. Constantly dying trying to get these missions done is just not fun. I've done research to get gear, but I still die all the time. Can't complete missions to get gear. Only have 1 million in credits so I can't buy anything. Never saw a purple crafting mat in all my time playing. All I can do to progress is spam pve. Oh and I guess I got the worst ship for my t5. People in chat told me to look up builds. How am I supposed to get gear for builds if I can't do missions or craft?

    submitted by /u/TedricDaBored
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment