• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Star Trek Online Helping people out.

    Star Trek Online Helping people out.


    Helping people out.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Yesterday I gave a T6 Kelvin Dreadnought away for free. There was a kid asking for one, saying it was his birthday and I remembered how that felt. Trying to get a little help, so I could dig further into the game. I don't understand why at this point more people are doing this. I have a full personal fleet of legendary ships and didn't need that KTID. I just feel if more of us do this and help new people enjoy the game, it will lead to further longevity. Can't we just be kind and stop worrying about who has what? I honestly would give away half my legendaries if I could. I just feel kindness is sometimes the rarest item in an MMO.

    submitted by /u/vekkares
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I have the extra 03 in my event campaign progress?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Updated D'deridex and Scimitar models now live on PS

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Looks like, aside from the myriad of game-breaking/ruining bugs currently being experienced, we have indeed received the new updated models for the D'deridex and Scimitar. As beautiful as advertised :)

    Now...hopefully the bugs get fixed in the meantime :(

    submitted by /u/Direwolf016
    [link] [comments]

    Graphical Inconsistencies after House United Content Drop (PS4)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    On PS4 fellow captains.

    After the update, is anyone else experiencing strange graphical bugs? Transporter animations, general lighting, even NPC and player toons remaining a bright white for several seconds upon entering an area.

    Also, beaming into DS9 causes the system to crash AGAIN. I want this fixed, now.

    submitted by /u/TH3J03YG
    [link] [comments]

    Year of Vulcan/Andor/Tellar when?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Just a shout out to a couple of name combos that gave me a chuckle

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Yeah maybe it was an immature moment but just a s/o to a couple of people flying ships with funky names. "Vut da Voq" and someone's captain going by JJ Abrams flying the USS Lensflare got a couple of smiles while doing TFOs.

    submitted by /u/DanTheGrey333
    [link] [comments]

    Don't forget today's freebie....

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    You can pick up a free X-upgrade today if you're on PlayStation or Xbox, just go check the Promotions tab.

    submitted by /u/Street_Reading_8265
    [link] [comments]

    Developer Suggestion: Option to set all BOFFs to same Uniform

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    It's very tedious to go through all your BOFFs if you want a set uni. Any chance of an "Apply to All} feature?

    submitted by /u/GLfrom2814
    [link] [comments]

    Has this page always been there?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    Time to remove ship restrictions from hanger pets.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    We now have cross faction flying, a Fed can fly a D7, a Romulan get hop in a Aspero and launch Nausican Stingers, a Klingon can sneak about in a Valdore. But a Fed can't use Stalker Fighters on a Jupiter?

    Locking hanger pets to certain ships no longer makes sense. They're often no better then universal hanger pets (often worse) and with everyone flying everything, limiting them to specific ships to preserve a sense of faction distinction is pointless.

    Besides, players will buy more ships to unlock more hanger pets to use on their favorite ship, making Cryptic more money. It's a win win for everyone!

    submitted by /u/Lordturin1114
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, PC people. What's the quickest TFO for this Qo'nos Endures event?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    What's the quickest option for running this event? It's definitely not To Hell With Honor, what a nightmare that was.

    submitted by /u/cheapshotfrenzy
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly is the modifer for the Jellyfish's admiralty card?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    What should I do?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    The Plain Jane doing a final stopover at Deep Space Nine before embarking on its mission of exploration though the Bajoran wormhole.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Sphere of Influence Bug - Unidentified Assault Drone 1 Hp

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Sphere of Influence, the second Unidentified Assault Drone i have to destroy can't get under 1 HP. i can't destroy the drone ergo I don't get any further in the mission.

    I restarted the mission several times, logged out and continued the mission, but nothing worked. Does someone have an idea what I can do?

    submitted by /u/Stapfer
    [link] [comments]

    If Cryptic is serious about increasing DIL-sink opportunities, why haven't they started more upgrade weekends?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    ...or are they only paying lip service to that?

    I suspect it's the latter.

    submitted by /u/Random-Red-Shirt
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Grayed out Ground options during A Day Long Remembered

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I thought I had a screenshot of this, but oh well. When I was fighting through Qo'nos, my Klingon character couldn't use Leck's Throwing Knives or the Vaadwaur Anchor Drone kit module. Both were equipped and would show up in my UI, but they were grayed out.

    submitted by /u/MyHammyVise
    [link] [comments]

    Klingon Rock

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Returning player looking for a good fleet

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    I dropped STO back in 2015 because I graduated college and didn't have time for the game. A couple weeks ago I came back and I've honestly been hooked - I'm playing at every opportunity I get and I think about the game a lot in my downtime away from my PC. I'm looking for a fleet that is friendly toward casual players as even at my best, most active periods I'm still probably a casual players as my life unfortunately doesn't have a ton of room for gaming. The last couple weeks I've averaged about 10 hours/week. Are there any fleets around that wouldn't mind taking me in?

    submitted by /u/tushikato_motekato
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish the discovery start had more races than just vulcans and humans

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I mostly get why when it released it only had those two, but i wish as more seasons came out it got some new races, the addition of DSC Klingons is nice but their for KDF. not really that annoyed since i know dev time needed to go other places but hopefully one day it gets some additions.

    Also just a dream of mine but i would love Kwejian's to be added, though due to the start taking place in the past they probs won't, though since their identical to humans the dev time would only need to go to their ability's

    submitted by /u/FerenginarFucksAgain
    [link] [comments]

    Fleet Admiral Laras Tekeny Zhador dual-wielding a pistol and MACO rifle while fighting the Iconian invasion force on New Romulus

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Civil War Conclusion

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I know the Klingon Civil War arc gets a lot of hate, and I'm on console so Im quite a bit behind, but omg that shit was dooope! Gathering your allies for the final fight. The MASSIVE space battle outside Qonos. All the crazy ass fights in the streets to get to the great hall. Melting akars face like 12 times while j'ula and j'mpok have their epic ass duel in the background.. Damn man I loved every second of it. By far my favorite story arc in this game I can't wait to replay it on my disco klink

    submitted by /u/TosunUhrSahlad
    [link] [comments]

    OK Console players got The changeable shipt tailor backgrounds One problem: they forgot to add a way to CHANGE them

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Have console players gotten the T6 Oberth yet?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    I see it in the space dock ship parking lot but don't see it in the C-store.

    submitted by /u/TheAwesomeRan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment