• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Star Trek Online Was considering the Legendary Discovery Bundle this weekend, but now I can't unsee this.

    Star Trek Online Was considering the Legendary Discovery Bundle this weekend, but now I can't unsee this.


    Was considering the Legendary Discovery Bundle this weekend, but now I can't unsee this.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    A scene from the waning years of the Dominion War

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Leaver penalty after accepting queue. What is this?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    You know what would be awesome? Transporter vanities!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Imagine: Changing your boring Federation blue transporter to a more exotic purple one, or even cross faction vanities, a KDF officer using a Federation TOS transporter? Yes please!

    We can see the return of all sorts of transporter visuals seen in the TV shows and movies... Imagine using a Borg transporter? Or even the Q flash? I'm sure the latter would be worth millions of EC if it's not bound.

    So many ways of getting them, loot boxes, events, C Store, Lobi e.t.c.

    Cryptic devs, this is a golden opportunity!

    submitted by /u/-Oc-
    [link] [comments]

    The Starliner Mauretania

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    How much "Sphere Builder" content has been lost?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    I just finished re-playing the Iconian War and Future Proof arc, and noticed there should be more content concerning the Sphere Builders. They're discussed like we should know all about them; they appear with Noye in "Temporal Reckoning" and the battle of Procyon V takes place in a Sphere Builder expanse, in the Vulcan Sector... That's a lot of clout for a species you only really meet one member of, and Claudia was erased from the time line in the mission you meet her.

    In the Yesterday's War arc, There is a one-off mission where you go to the Kelvin Timeline to help defeat Sphere Builders. There is no real introduction to them there either.

    There are Sphere Builder ships and uniforms in the Lobi Store.

    That's a lot of work for a species with so little in-game presence. I know they removed content over the years, but how much of the Sphere Builder story was lost?

    submitted by /u/airbornchaos
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking peer assistance to sculpt a tribute character's physical appearance, in honor of a friend who passed away earlier this year

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    My dear friend, known online as Platy McBear, passed away this spring. She had been planning to join me in playing the game once her health improved, which sadly it did not. So now I am going to make a Romulan-aligned female Alien to be named Platy McBear, and to play the game (to the best of my ability) as she would have played it. In her honor.

    We had discussed the story for her intended character, a hybrid with one Romulan parent and one Bolian parent, who had been raised among Romulans and actively sought out contact with the Federation to learn about the other side of her own nature. With her ship being known as Platy's Space Bakery, and her small craft the Donut Delivery Van. To those who knew her, even in passing, it would be obvious why these naming conventions.

    For her appearance, I am seeking the assistance of any of my peers, to help me assemble a physical appearance which clearly indicates a hybrid of Romulan and Bolian physiology.

    Anyone who is inclined to try to help me with this, please either leave your suggestions in the comments here, or message me directly through Reddit, and I will be grateful for the help. I am capable of streaming my screen though a Discord voice chat, for the teamwork of the actual character creation, if so desired.

    Thank you for your consideration.

    submitted by /u/OGIHR
    [link] [comments]

    The Klingon Civil War arc was fantastic

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Thought I'd give a big shoutout to the devs for the great work on the latest Klingon story arc. I found the whole thing to be quite compelling, and it blew me away how good the cutscenes and graphics of the game look now after all this time, especially considering the age of the engine. I actually felt like I was watching an episode of Trek, the direction behind the cutscenes was very well done.

    As someone who avidly played the game from 2015-2019, but has been away from the game for 2 1/2 years (I left when they started doing all the DSC content, as Discovery as a series is very forgettable to me and I had no real interest in playing through it in-game), I was very impressed with what I saw with the latest story arc. So great work, Cryptic! I look forward to seeing where you take the game next.

    submitted by /u/Callahandy
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get Wasteland story arc

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    So I have two 10 year old level 65 fed officers that cannot get Wasteland to start. I hadn't played since 2012 but picked the game back up early last year to find everything has changed. I now have 10 alts and all have run nimbus but it's not available for my original characters. From what I understand it becomes available after "The galaxy at large" mission but I ran that back in 2011 and it cannot be replayed. So Horace Jones won't talk to me and I can't figure out how to start the arc, I really want the distress call on this toon

    submitted by /u/Fancy-Armadillo-2792
    [link] [comments]

    Where Does Nukara Fit Into The Lore?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    I am trying to get a better feel for the lore of STO by replaying some of the early missions. I've worked through those parts of the Invasion of Defera I could do on my own and moved on to Nukara Prime. I've done all the easy and medium missions I could find (surface and down in the tunnels), and the one TFO where you take down a Project Leader. However, it still seems like there's a story of what's happening there or how it fits into the story of STO as a whole, that's lacking.

    While I can understand how Defera fits into the larger Borg Invasion narrative, I'm having a hard time fitting Nukara and the Tholian story into the larger narrative of the game. There's the Tholian aspect, which we see parts of in the New Romulus stuff. There's also the Mirror Universe stuff which seems to come out of nowhere, and go nowhere.

    Can anyone supply any clarity for me? Are there parts of the Nukara storyline I'm missing and should seek out that make it clearer what's happening on Nukara and how it fits?

    Thanks Captains!

    submitted by /u/instaurareOC
    [link] [comments]

    The Ambassador Class: now with its own mobile dry dock!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Was Forced to Link Steam & Arc Suddenly, character now gone

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    I've been playing since January this year, I created my account via Steam. Today after 2 weeks off (started a new job) it was forcing me to link to an Arc account. It would not allow me to login without doing this. I'm not sure what happened but now on login my toon is gone. I've put in a support ticket but feeling super bummed. I started playing after COVID long haul made it so I couldn't do anything else I enjoy, so this just feels like a major loss to me.

    I tried looking up others with issues but nothing has worked so far. If anyone has any tips let me know. Otherwise I will sadly await a response to my ticket.

    submitted by /u/crfitgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Have anyone found a work around in the tailor for the T6 Risian Cruiser?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    You truly can't do Anything(all reverts)?!

    submitted by /u/DragonHEF01
    [link] [comments]

    When you're just waiting for the 20hr mark so you can start the clock on your next Jem'hadar

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Star Trek Discovery Constitution Class - Star Trek Online

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Computer voice

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    For roleplay purposes, could we get an option to change the female computer voice on Starfleet characters to a male one?

    The current female voice generally works fine for Starfleet ships from TNG and later, but the computers of Terran Empire ships (and Starfleet ships from the TOS Movies) had male voices.

    It would help the immersion when roleplaying one of those to have computer voiceovers appropriate to their ships.

    submitted by /u/Vulcanalia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment