• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Star Trek Online Found (and bought) Green/Uncommon To'duj Fighters from Exchange?!?

    Star Trek Online Found (and bought) Green/Uncommon To'duj Fighters from Exchange?!?


    Found (and bought) Green/Uncommon To'duj Fighters from Exchange?!?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    So, I was browsing through the exchange (as one often does instead of actually playing the game when they're waiting for things to sell), and something caught my attention.

    A single hangar of Uncommon quality (yes, green quality) To'duj Fighters.

    Needless to say, I was perplexed, as everything I've seen points to Hangar pets only being Rare/blue and above. The wiki, everyone I've talked to, etc. So, I bought the thing because it was only 10 million EC. This is on PC by the way.

    The question is, does anyone know what this could be from?? Is this something from long ago, or something rare? Something that glitched somewhere along the way? Any information would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/DemiseBehindBlueEyes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment