• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Star Trek Online Delta Recruits are Back [PC]

    Star Trek Online Delta Recruits are Back [PC]


    Delta Recruits are Back [PC]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    When all your daily endeavors lineup (meme) XD

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Happy First Contact Day everybody :)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    With all the reveals from yesterday, I have to ask

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Can we get a photonic janeway boff, since photonic janeway is canon now? I mean, she even has that STO hair going on and everything!

    submitted by /u/frigate-donut
    [link] [comments]

    Sydney class when?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    T6 style Shuttle

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    For a long time I didn't really enjoy the style and colour schemes of the T6 ships (Hestia, Yorktown, Aliya etc.). But now, I love them! I find them extremely beautiful and elegant. I and just can't stop wandering of we'll ever get a T6 style and scheme colour shuttlecraft. We have the Yellowstone runabout (even though it is T5 ship's style) which is something created for the game. I just wanted to share my thoughts on this.

    submitted by /u/Capt_Sohares
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, can John de Lancie be STOs next voice actor please? ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Just how sucky is my ship?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Just how sucky is my ship?

    I would like to ask the general faire and the more experienced admirals about how bad my ship is looking.

    https://preview.redd.it/th2gbxsijir61.png?width=664&format=png&auto=webp&s=a8bb0f163b0c8efa35b410123a88196dd819bee2

    submitted by /u/DanNGN2001
    [link] [comments]

    Romulan role playing advice please

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Jolan tru my name is Borij, I'm a romulan that was born and raised on Virinat. I have engineer training with weapons of choice being a plasma pistol and sword. I'm still working on the whole role playing thing.

    submitted by /u/Possible-Neat-4264
    [link] [comments]

    Do You Feel Sorry For Your Alts?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Some of my alts are basically slaves with no quality of life whatsoever.

    Sometimes I feel bad even opening their accounts because all they do is pick cotton all day, which I take from their blistered hands for zero pay and then go and refine to get more shiny toys for my main captains.

    Are we no better than Orions?

    submitted by /u/canihaveyourstuffz
    [link] [comments]

    Tailor Not Displaying All Owned Uniforms?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    I own a few uniforms from the zen store and decided to buy a lobi store uni (MACO) , I acquired the box and used it fine. However, when I go to the tailor I don't see it as an option.

    For a lark, I checked which unis I have from the zen store and noticed those aren't available to me as well even though they are purchased.

    I am a Fed Captain and the unis in question are for Feds.

    Anyone else have a similar issue?

    submitted by /u/Excellent-Challenge9
    [link] [comments]

    Hasan the Undying Bug 2021

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Over two years after Hasan Bug 2019 and it has still not been fixed.

    If you can not find Hansan's dreadnought , it could be your in the wrong Z-plane.

    This is made more annoying because of STO's poor 2-D controls in a 3-D universe. You can turn (yaw), but have only about 120 degrees of pitch and no roll. In my case I was way below the dreadnought. Pitch up as far as you can ( it will be above horizontal) and start moving in circles and you will slowly climb ( or dive) When you get close enough you will get a popup to open a comm. After the comm, Hansan will dive (or climb) to your z level and you can proceed with normal combat.

    submitted by /u/AzureChat
    [link] [comments]

    Made the 400 Club with 3 Perks at L20

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Audio missing for NPCs in some story arc missions (xbox one)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    The audio for the NPCs has vanished from the story mission "Storm Clouds Gather" and possibly others. (Just noticed today going after an endeavor)

    IDK if this is new as of the latest patch or been a thing for a while as a friend said he noticed the same issue but couldn't give a time frame or specific mission as an example.

    Anyone else notice this?

    submitted by /u/IngloriousLevka11
    [link] [comments]

    Monthly winter shield request - Snow / lights winter shield!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I Request a new winter shield, that covers your ship in snow and lights!

    submitted by /u/Beard_Of_Borg
    [link] [comments]

    Exemplary Crew and how to represent that?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    So I've recently set my sights on a build concept: exemplary crew. I'm taking traits and boff abilities that represent outstanding crew capabilities. So, things like Fresh from R&R, Inspirational Leadership, and the various Team and photonic officer boff abilities. What not-so-obvious consoles, traits (ground, space, or ship), or boff abilities would you consider putting on an "ought to have" list?

    submitted by /u/doc_nova
    [link] [comments]

    Did the tailor for bridge officers get fixed?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Over the weekend I was able to space barbie my bridge officers on numerous characters without getting the "You cannot change the species of the character" error or anything.

    So did that get stealth-fixed? Because if it did: glory to you and your house.

    submitted by /u/uno_01
    [link] [comments]

    Lock Box improvement idea

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Just an idea I came up with because I couldn't sleep, and was reading news. Came across another major study linking Lockboxes to gambling, and this came to mind.

    My idea is this: a screen in your inventory, like the Upgrade and such tabs, showing all the lockboxes you have, and storing them, account wide. You could click on a box, and see exactly what you would get if you were to open it with a key.

    You would also be able to re-roll two boxes every day for free. Maybe add a dil cost to reset additional times. Of course, opening the box randomizes the next of that same box.

    Yes, it's still gambling, and some will still get hooked, but this way, thaey can say that you always know what you're about to pay for, and with enough patience, you can get what you want with one key.

    Just a thought.

    submitted by /u/Satsuki_Hime
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment