• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Star Trek Online Risa - Do the running man!

    Star Trek Online Risa - Do the running man!


    Risa - Do the running man!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    The Rainbow Tribble buff works with BOFFs. Enjoy your +12.5% Crit Chance while soloing!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    The only summer vacation I'm getting this year...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Someone at Cryptics' Copy and Paste privileges need to be taken away

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Experience baka mitai

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    These new graphics on STO are impressive!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Hey, so we have canon Orions in Starfleet in the TNG era now...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Prior to Lower Decks I believe the only instances were in the Mirror Universe and the Kelvinverse.

    ...So can we get Orion captains now? Please?

    submitted by /u/Roeratt
    [link] [comments]

    WTB a beach towel.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Is this game worth starting in 2020?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    So over the quarantine I finally started watching the shows starting with TNG and now going back to the original series and I must say that I'm hooked. Remembered that this game was a thing but I'm apprehensive about starting a new mmo so far into its lifespan. Is it worth starting now? Is the population healthy? Is there any role-play going on? Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

    submitted by /u/tataunka813
    [link] [comments]

    Help form Fleet! 11,000,000 ec in Incentives per person! (Ps4 Fed)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Now Forming "The Ferengi Commerce Authority"

    Ranks: Grand Magus Liquidator Daimon Salesman First Class Salesman Second Class Salesman Third Class Junior Salesman

    By helping form a new fleet you'll have access to tons of fleet credits!

    Additional incentives include 2M ec and a gift of weaponry for founders. All Founders automatically promoted to Liquidator rank.

    Must be federation captain on PS4, Ferengi prioritized. After all, a deal is a deal is a deal, but only between Ferengi.

    Maximum 5 players.

    Total rewards included but not limited too:

    Liquidator rank in the FCA Early access to Fleet Credits 2,000,000 energy credits 2 ferenginar space weapons of your choice. (Cannon or beam) (~4M value) 1 Ferenginar Ground weapon. (5M value)

    Total Value: 11M ec 100+k Fleet credits

    Weapons negotiable. (Type not for ec.)

    Add me on psn or discord to discuss: TheLionVulture

    submitted by /u/TheLionVulture
    [link] [comments]

    Ferasan in Starfleet

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I only noticed because I went back and re-watched after many years: there is very clearly a Ferasan in Starfleet uniform in ST:IV - The Voyage Home around the 1hr50min mark (just after Kirk is sentenced).

    I think the implications at the time were that they were sort of representing the non-canon "Kzinti" at the time it was filmed; but, in universe (as it is now) there is both a Caitian on one side of the hall (on the same side as Ambassador Sarek) and a Ferasan on the other.

    It's only one, so could be interpreted how STO interprets it, with us being able to pick up one as a "diplomatic exchange," but as noted in a separate post about the Orions, they can only dress in KDF uniforms.

    Just thought it'd be neat to share, in case any besides me missed it!

    submitted by /u/Direwolf016
    [link] [comments]

    Fleet Item Purchase Requirements?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Hello, so I'm still sorta pretty new to STO as I've only been playing for probably a month. That being said I'm joined up with a fleet and I've purchased the Odyssey Dress Uniform from the fleet Taylor. However whenever I go to purchase fleet weapons, the boxes are all greyed out. I have the dilithium and fleet credits, so that's not an issue. Is there a special requirement for fleet item purchases?

    submitted by /u/TheNewATeam
    [link] [comments]

    STO CONSTANTLY CRASHING

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Star Trek Online is still constantly crashing & although all the posts I've been able to find about it are by PC players who think it's a bug or corrupt file. I play on XBOX ONE X & the franking game crashes many many times a day & it doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I'm at.

    submitted by /u/COBRAA1970
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder', right? :p

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Any fun/powerful kit modules from Risa?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Since I'm using the Risa kit frame now, I figured why not fully use the proc. So any good mods from the event store? Preferably with cool effects.

    submitted by /u/cal_the_inquisitor
    [link] [comments]

    Fleets?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    I love playing sto, but I'm still consider myself a new player I've never joined a fleet but I've been sent requests to join a fleet. Should I what are the advantages/ disadvantages to joining or not joining I'm just curious.

    submitted by /u/squints81
    [link] [comments]

    Level 61 and the year of Klingon

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    - First, some background context:
    I've recently started playing as a KDF character and I've been looking forward to the free lvl61 ship. However when I checked the wiki, the available choices were not to my liking.

    I planned on playing by facing my targets with dual heavy distruptors.
    I've played this game up to T5 with Raptors, and despite hoping to be survivable -and- fast they proved to be fragile, without significant agility. After dying more and more during the progress through the episodes I switched to the Vor'cha retrofit, and it's been smooth sailing since.

    The lvl61 ships are out of my preference, as my choices are a retrofit BoP, a gorn science ship, and two carriers. Besides not being tac/forward dhc oriented, they aren't klingon ships either.

    - Onto the question:
    My buddy tells me " this is The Year of Klingon, they're reworking a lot about them and will probably add a few ships ". What does this mean for me? Should I hold off on leveling to 61? Or bite the bullet and just get the B'rel? Or would you recommend getting one of the other ships ? (if I don't like their design, but they work good, I may overlook my issue)

    submitted by /u/RoomDweller
    [link] [comments]

    Just visiting the debris of the former Romulus

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    How to send a general message on Xbox

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I'm interested in trying to send a general message on Xbox to try and tell people how much EC I have for a certain ship? I'm hoping maybe someone would respond and maybe come down a little where I could buy it. Is there a way to do that without looking like a spammer?

    I would prefer to just send a direct message, but I don't know how to see who has what for sale on the Exchange, or even if that is something you can do.

    submitted by /u/Mythrialus
    [link] [comments]

    23rd century retro torpedos? Is this a thing?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I seem to remember back when I first created my TOS character while in the 23rd century the torpedos where blue and had a retro tos sound as well. It's been so long I cant remember if I'm imagining that though.

    Can someone confirm this for me and if so how do I go about getting them? I'm trying to do a TOS authentic build. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/GreenSilverWing3
    [link] [comments]

    Any screenshots or galleries of the new Workbees Vanity Shield?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    I couldn't find any screenshots of the new Workbees Vanity Shield. Has anyone purchased it and could post pics of several ships? The screenshot on the Cryptic's blog is too dark.

    submitted by /u/SuavekS
    [link] [comments]

    Keep getting map transfer failex

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I'm trying to go to anywhere but it keeps saying map transfer failed how do I solve this on xbox one s

    submitted by /u/c_o_s_m_i_k
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment