• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Star Trek Online Re-watching Enterprise and I think this ship would be pretty cool in the lineup. Shame we never saw the alien race behind it. Triglobulin Harvester ship for reference.

    Star Trek Online Re-watching Enterprise and I think this ship would be pretty cool in the lineup. Shame we never saw the alien race behind it. Triglobulin Harvester ship for reference.


    Re-watching Enterprise and I think this ship would be pretty cool in the lineup. Shame we never saw the alien race behind it. Triglobulin Harvester ship for reference.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    DABO!!!!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    PSA: Risian kit frame can be re-engineered!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    For F2P players the Rainbow Tribble is worth picking up. Only 50 lohlunats.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Did STO ever announce this? Kael said an offcial announcement was on its way....

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Bug with Brad Boimier Duty Officer from Lower Deck

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Bug with Brad Boimier Duty Officer from Lower Deck

    So if you have Three Security Offices Equipped in the Active Ground. It makes it impossible to Equip Brad for the Active Space.

    https://preview.redd.it/3mp5h06wf0f51.png?width=1151&format=png&auto=webp&s=40c7ecace20c80fe1499e6cdcad1ccecf06a50da

    submitted by /u/tobywitczak
    [link] [comments]

    Klingon Admiral/ Master Uniform query...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I got the lifetime membership when it was in sale and so have all the veteran uniform pieces.

    For Starfleet I sorted the fleet admirals uniform easily with the pieces and colour guides online, but I can't find a guide for Klingons, us there a sto 'canon' Klingon Admiral uniform?

    If there is one, can someone link a guide with pieces and colours?

    Thhhaaannnkkkksss

    submitted by /u/j86southpaw
    [link] [comments]

    Best strategy to earn Lohlunat favors on Risa?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    This is my first Summer Event. I learned quite late that the "best" way to quickly earn holiday collectibles in Q's WW was to DOFF them out continuously with all your toons.

    What are the "secrets" of Risa to earn summer vendor currency quickly and efficiently?

    submitted by /u/pr0n-thr0waway
    [link] [comments]

    Pls separate space/ground audio settings

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I'm just tired of having a almost muted game on ground.

    Maybe it's just me...but I feel like the space audio fx, especially torps, is just way too loud, compared to ground audio.

    Since I have fx set to 60%...my ground game feels like it's muted.

    I can't be the only one, right ?

    submitted by /u/ModestArk
    [link] [comments]

    TIL that duty officers can ALSO be used to give you active bonuses and not just do DOFF missions...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    So for anyone that hasn't already assigned duty officers to ACTIVE roster, do so now.

    On an added note, 2 gravity wells are MUCH better than just one.

    submitted by /u/tunersharkbitten
    [link] [comments]

    Nemesis each other

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Hats off for faster loading time

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Been away for a few days and assume whatever the last update was made it so loading times are so much faster for fleet areas and TFOs.

    Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/princecoyotee
    [link] [comments]

    Server Time Out Xbox

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I'm a fairly new player, and am enjoying the game, but I keep on running into the same bug multiple times each time I play.

    Whenever the game loads a new area, and you get a loading screen, there is an average 25% chance (though some days its higher) that it'll throw up an error to say the connection timed out, and boot me back to the login screen. This process takes a couple minutes each time and is very frustrating.

    Is this a known issue, and is there any possible fixes on my end? I've got a stable high bandwidth fibre internet connection and my Xbox is connected directly to the router by Ethernet so I don't think my network connection is at fault.

    submitted by /u/Freemind62
    [link] [comments]

    I don´t get R & D. At all.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    I got thousands of R & D Materials just sitting in my inventory, with new "rare" and "very rare" materials everyday with the endeavours and TFOs. And im just sitting here thinking... what am i supposed to do with all this junk? Craft items? All the items i want I can get through the rep system or from the exchange. Or is the point of this that i should sell the stuff i craft? Is there just something I oversee?

    submitted by /u/NucleusBrain
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks, but I really didn't need a reminder of why I avoid the Dyson BZ

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    But, I beam down anyway, for the UniEnd. Fresh zone reset, so I figure, what the hell. It's been a while, I'll do a proper run. Do most of Outskirts, move on to Park. Working away at another point, when in a flash, the last quarter of zone control fills in and the silos open. Great, I'm on the other side of the map.

    I don't know what happened in City, but that Rex was vaped in seconds. I begin my rubber banding run to the Park silo and arrive just in time, to see the Rex fall. I turn toward the transport location, but don't make it 2 steps when Outskirts completes. And that's it. No final reward for the effort in clearing points. No Endeavor. Just a big middle finger from the designer(s).

    I stew for a bit, then change zones. This time I do it how it's meant to be done. I park where the Rex spawns, shove my thumb squarely up my ass and let other people do the work. The time comes and the Rexes are once again vaporized, no doubt screwing someone else who was out clearing points.

    But hey, I got mine. Right?

    submitted by /u/Apoxeon
    [link] [comments]

    PC and Console Patch Notes for 8/4/20

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    STO Event Calendar updated!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    • Added Lower Decks DOffs and Risa Event

    See it here.

    submitted by /u/CaesarJefe
    [link] [comments]

    Kelvin Timeline Intel Dreadnought PS4

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I'm on PS4 and really want the Intel dread. I've checked the exchange a few times. I've never seen one. Is it worth the chance of it being on the exchange/getting lobi or should I get something off the Zen store? And how would I go about getting 900 lobi, is it only from lock boxes?

    submitted by /u/AnR6_addict
    [link] [comments]

    What Fed Account bound ship armaments, consoles, engines, deflectors, etc. Are best to Upgrade to gold?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    So, have a Beam boat T6 Endeavor that I'm grinding out the Disco Rep sets for, when I realized that it's all character bound stuff. So if I spend all this time upgrading it, I wont be able to share any of it with any of my other characters.

    I feel like I should maybe focus more on items that are Account bound and not character bound. What are the communities thoughts? Seem like a good idea, or in the long run, probably not a big deal?

    submitted by /u/Mythrialus
    [link] [comments]

    Idea: Shuttle League Mini-Event!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    A mini-event dedicated to our Shuttles that don't get nearly as much action as they should!

    REMINDER//IMPORTANT - I would appreciate it if Negative Nancy's and other people with "it's impossible, useless, Devs won't add it, why is this on my Sub-Reddit" please don't post and troll this thread. It's a fun idea and something to explore as a theoretical possibility

    In this mini-event two teams are pitted against each other in their shuttles with no weapons, the goal a giant ball of Lantium/Dil/EC that the team need to pull back to their side of the field! The catch? The team need to come together and help pull it more quickly to their side!

    Outside of this main goal there will be power-ups dotted among the map that you can grab for your Shuttle to sabotage or slow-down the other team! Abilities like... EPTE, Tractor Beam, and Ramming Speed.

    PLEASE, bring your ideas to make this happen, I know the developers of STO have a lot on their plate but this could be a really fun mini-event dedicated to our rarely used shuttles! If a idea is up-voted enough I'll edit my post to put it in the main post with whom ever had the idea along with it!

    submitted by /u/Mezoteus
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble starting next mission

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    I am a noob and leveling a Romulan through story missions. However I just finished From the Ashes and can't figure out how to start the Allies story arc. I got to New Romulus and got my new ship and duty officers, but no more prompts and I couldn't find an answer on Google xD.

    Did I mess something up???

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HeySkeksi
    [link] [comments]

    Level 8 "New Officer" - No Mission Reward

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is a bug, or a feature, or a known issue, so I figured I'd ask around. I've had a character for a good long time, and recently got the urge to pick the game back up.

    So, the character went through the tutorial WAY back, back before you got the special boffs for completion, but I got distracted by something else and set the game aside before I got much further. Last night, I hit level 8, got the "New Officer" mission for the free boff, and apparently, got no reward.

    Is this a bug people know about, or maybe is it a side effect of my character having the different, older boff rewards from years ago so I didn't qualify? I only like to open tickets on F2P games when I'm absolutely sure, since it usually takes a while to process.

    submitted by /u/JDarkwulf
    [link] [comments]

    So... how is the state of the game?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I have played this game a lot in the past but stopped playing actively around 3 years ago.

    Recently I thought about Downloading it again, but I am unsure wether I should or not. I feel that quite often as games get older the Experience seems to get worse because the game is dying out, Developers arent as passionate anymore and so on... So I am quite concerned that this is the case right here.

    SO what are your opinions on this one? Is it worth it trying the game again? Are there still a bunch of fleets looking for new members? Or are there Troubles filling queues fore PVE-Missions? Are there a lot of different things to do or is it mostly just grinding the same Things over and over again?

    submitted by /u/Sausier1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment