• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Star Trek Online Warp trail on the Legendary Command Dreadnought Cruiser's port nacelle is misaligned.

    Star Trek Online Warp trail on the Legendary Command Dreadnought Cruiser's port nacelle is misaligned.


    Warp trail on the Legendary Command Dreadnought Cruiser's port nacelle is misaligned.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    PSA: Don't be fooled by recent change in C-store. Personnel Tab is still bugged

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    My first t6 ship

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Daily mission idea: bat'leth matches

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I'd like it if they turned the challenge floor of Qo'nos into a place where you could pick up a daily mission to enter a bat'leth match. It could be more of a mini-game, more like the dancing competition than the Forcas mission. Maybe you'd have to match randomized combos that come up on the screen. It could award XP and a prize box similar to Endeavors, with a chance for EC, dil or maybe on a very lucky drop, a UR bat'leth.

    Actually, now that I type this, they could put it on Forcas itself, and let any faction enter using any melee weapon.

    Edit: another idea, KDF-aligned could use Forcas and Fed-aligned could use Andoria.

    submitted by /u/MyHammyVise
    [link] [comments]

    Andoria Ground is MIA - no beam down prompt appears anymore

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Any word when the Discovey Story arc is done?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Been out of the loop on the story progression and the weekly STO streams with our Ambassador.
    But is there anything new about the Discovery Story arc?
    Don't get me wrong, it is well done with the voice actors and the technical bit but the main story is just off putting. The main villain feels like Shredder from Turtles who comes out once a week and do something "evil" and then get defeated to only show up next week with a new evil plan.

    submitted by /u/Ferren84
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know if this is just me....

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I really want a ship interior that looks the bridge from Star Trek:Enterprise I mean we have the NX-01 Enterprise model/ship that is usable as a ship in game but we don't have the bridge/interior? I mean there is the TOS Enterprise Bridge, Next Gen Enterprise Bridge and the Voyager/Intrepid Bridge. Hell they even re-did the interior of DS9 to look more accurate to the show. I hope that someday we get it someday. I don't know but if you also think that they should add it let me know in the post comments it would be nice to know if anyone thinks this too.

    submitted by /u/Apoclost
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: if you need to destroy dreadnoughts, the Tholian Red Alert has them

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    They are the "named" capital ships. Quick and easy way to destroy dreadnoughts!

    submitted by /u/trekfangrrrl
    [link] [comments]

    Chase Masterson.. Saying how much she loves Star Trek Online and seems to hint about future DS9 story

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Please add interiors for the Crossfield

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I owned the Crossfield from the very beginning of the release, and I really love the ship. I was really thrilled when they made a bridge for it. However it's been two years and there's still no interior for Crossfield yet, and they even made the corridors, the engineering, the shuttle bay, the brig already. Maybe they didn't make the mess hall, sickbay or captain's quarter, but I think I can do with it. All it takes is attach the rooms to the turbo lift, I guess.

    submitted by /u/cal_the_inquisitor
    [link] [comments]

    Klingon ARG Part 4

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I read this and I'm curious to it's accuracy. If I dropped a beam and (say) Distributed Targeting for a single torp and TSi, and used ETM, I could see a substantial boost in DPS?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Console - Universal - Ablative Hazard Shielding

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    I've come across something strange with this console. Overall it's been great on my Arbiter but I've been doing this Tholian red alert today and when I activate it to keep me in the game, it falls and only lasts a second! Which kinda defeats the point of having a secondary shield...

    Does anyone know why it fails? Is there an energy type or radiation that it can't handle? It works when I'm not taking fire...

    submitted by /u/mynameisjeff709
    [link] [comments]

    New Look for a Classic Character with Year of the Klingon/ Final #StovorkorSaturday

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    That Warp Factor Though ������

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    What is YOUR endgame?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Hi,
    Its recently occurred to me, through a combination with realising my habits, and seeing my fleet mates and people here, that we all have different things we consider to be our endgame objective.
    And they all vary from ship collecting/theming (me), to DPS chasers, to gear gilders/collectors to everything in between.
     
    So im curious, what do you consider to be your endgame, and why?
     
    For myself, i have a small problem with collecting T6 ships, theming them to a specific build and energy type, then moving on to the next.
     
    Occasionally going back to make improvements where I've identified a long term target component that I've managed to aquire, or have had an epiphany in understanding of the game elsewhere (such as realizing the benefits of A2B). But otherwise, i'm always planning for the next ship.
     
    What about you?
    What drives your endgame targets?
     
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Boomam
    [link] [comments]

    When graphics float, I gloat...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    When graphics float, I gloat...

    I have continuously updated Cryptic on these matters through the ticket system. However, I'll open it to membership discussion. Who else gets to enjoy seeing things float? Besides NPC's on DS9 walking up and down on the invisible stairs to the second floor after the interior update that felt like years ago now...

    My fellow Captains, I am emphatically embarrassed that this would get past Q&A; assuming this exists, I wonder if such staff actually test run as a player just to see it working in the practical environment. Cannot hide behind a tree in the single player mission when the tree is higher than my toon.

    Thoughts people?

    No decompression here just yet in this 'section' of the hallway on the fleet research base. O.o

    Floating Tree?

    Floating Nacelle? O.o (Occurred after the Galaxy model update)

    Floating Crystals ?

    Crystals Float ?

    I save the best for last - HOLY GORN BATMAN !

    submitted by /u/Stryker_USMC
    [link] [comments]

    A Fleet

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Good morning everyone!

    Sitting her at work, doing research for STO (have some downtime... heh), having played the game many moons ago, and it's now time to join a Fleet. Have 4 level 60 characters (all Tactical, Klingon, TOS, Romulan, and Another I can't remember off the top of my head). I've also started a Science Discovery alien and a Science Romulan)the one I'm playing the most, just sided with the Federation.

    I'm a casual player, not incredibly great at the game but I try hard and totally willing to learn to get better and contribute. I've played solo throughout my STO career, both on the PC and Xbox, so this is a step outside of my box. Is there a Reddit Fleet I can join, or a casual Fleet that understands that a single dad can't play STO 24-7? 🙂

    Thank you for your time, now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

    submitted by /u/cidici
    [link] [comments]

    Listin cryptic

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    You should make the legendary ship like t6 connie and crossfield have a weaker version t6 version with the normal version of 3000 zen

    submitted by /u/Endernajib
    [link] [comments]

    Any Console Players?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    If you go to the Combat tab of chat and look at your damages, what are the meanings of numbers outside and inside the parentheses? A Fleet member and I are in disagreement and can't find anywhere else online to prove either of our points.

    submitted by /u/Click4328
    [link] [comments]

    Ghosts of Christmas Past

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Help!!! Permanently stuck in queue for a TFO!!!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    So this morning I queued up for Borg Red Alert. When I joined in, there was a huge message blocking the screen that said "Not on a team" along with a countdown. Sure enough, none of the other players showed up as a team and after the countdown, it kicked me off the map.

    I assumed I was just looking at the leaver penalty, but now, 14 hours later I still can not join a TFO. It shows me as queued for the Borg Red Alert still, but obviously I can't join. Nor can I leave said queue. The option to leave is grayed out. I can not join any queue for any TFO nor can I leave the Borg.

    All my other alts can join TFOs just fine. But my primary can not. I'm on console so I don't know how to "file a ticket". Who do I turn to for help??

    Thanks y'all.

    submitted by /u/c0wboi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment