• Breaking News

    Friday, May 1, 2020

    Star Trek Online Ancestral Glory

    Star Trek Online Ancestral Glory


    Ancestral Glory

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    So I was told to post this here

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Where can I see my dps?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Temporal vanity shield is gorge

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Really old fart here. Will we ever see the procedural "exploration" stuff again?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    I have been playing this game off and on since around 2013-14, almost right after free-to-play went up. My favorite memories of STO are those of the old exploration clusters. I thought they were gone for good until I discovered that some of the non-dilithium patrols (i.e. Zenik) were based on scanning objects!

    ...And then I learned that these are non-repeatable, so a large part of the non-combat experience is now gone. Is there a reason to removing the "trek" part of Star Trek Online? I know I am likely ranting into the void, but does anyone else miss the older procedurally-generated content?

    submitted by /u/BoneArrowInfinity
    [link] [comments]

    I hate it when auto launching hangar pets cancels and interrupts nearly any interaction

    Posted: 01 May 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    So I was again rescuing Romulan Ships in the nebula and as you know you have to disable 4 tractor beams for any ship you want to rescue.

    My ship as always has auto launching hangar pets activated, otherwise I could miss launching them. It takes you nearly 2 minutes, if you are alone, to save a single ship. I hate it!

    Hangar pets launch and interrupt the disable tractor beam action and many other, you have to wait a full cycle otherwise the 99% of the action is lost *angry* my pets launch every 20 seconds and disabling a single tractor beam takes about 11 seconds... so what time do I need? Around 1 minute and 20 seconds at least if you are lucky. Please devs, do something! Stop this interrupting stuff.

    submitted by /u/DrHusten
    [link] [comments]

    Cooldown bug? Primary weapon fire went to 4minutes with no debuffs

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    Spend My Money for Me

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    So, here's the dilemma. I have about 3000 zen burning a hole in my wallet. Can't get more till next month, so pretty much single ships.

    The two characters who are eyeing up a new boat are my KDF engineer and my Rom Fed engineer (I try to use warbirds where possible for the Rom side, cos I like the aesthetic.)
    I have the Battlecruisers, so at least EWC is available.

    So:

    1) Vor'ral - KDF side, and I don't have a great deal of T6 ships on that side at the moment (Kurak and Mat'Ha) plus I really liked the Vor'cha.
    2) Aehlahl (Wanted a cruisery warbird, but the DD and its variants are just too chunky and slow-turning for my taste, and I'm just not fond of the Scimitar shape.)
    3) Something out of left field? (No discoklingon.)

    submitted by /u/Wenlocke
    [link] [comments]

    Delete an old character

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    If I delete an old character from when I first started playing, from four years ago, will I lose access to any items that were purchased with that character? I've thought about using to grind, but I don't want to pay for more character slots.

    submitted by /u/molrihan
    [link] [comments]

    Pavho ground TFO

    Posted: 01 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    The completionist in me will be glad when this rolls our way - I have one Terran captain left to kill for that accolade and you can sure has hell believe that TFO barely pops on console enough to keep playing it till you get that captain 😂

    submitted by /u/thetripvan
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I would post some pics of characters I've made, hope you all enjoy!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Space Set

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Hey Folks,

    Hope all are well in this current time.

    Been reading through various reddit posts about space sets and most seem to come to roughly the same conclusion. Disc warp and shields, competitive impulse and colony deflector.

    I have no issues getting everything to level 15 however my question is what would prioritise to be epic? I have 2 epic upgrade tokens for use and trying to decide what best to use them for, I'm thinking Disc warp and shields so they match and level up everything else and hope for the best.

    What do you all reckon? I have everything in inventory except 1, just need to find a fleet so I can get the deflector.

    Thanks for the help 😊

    submitted by /u/trekgeek27
    [link] [comments]

    Specialization Experience Not Addjng Up

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I've been playing since launch and really never gave it much thought until these latest bonus xp events so maybe someone with a better understanding can explain this to me. I mostly use Argala patrol for my ship leveling, it's mostly cruisers and some carriers. I take out a cruiser and get lets say 850 XP then I hit the next cruiser and get 1,350 XP. Each one is different from the lowest being 600 to 1500 the highest so why the huge range in what is awarded?

    submitted by /u/Race-b
    [link] [comments]

    R.I.P. First Contact Patrol

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    was hoping it'd stick around. apparently not. :(

    submitted by /u/Pizzzapants
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please get more functional Romulan/Reman bridges to include the thelaron weapons bay doors and stuff like we do on the Picard bridge and Voyager bridge .Shinzon OUT

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Best Phoenix Prize Pack ship?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Just got an epic token from the Phoenix prize pack. What's the best ship for the token?

    submitted by /u/lasermech2
    [link] [comments]

    Year of kdf question

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    With the announcement that KDF faction will be getting revamps and touch ups. Should I pause working on my current new kdf toon. I ask because I'm wondering if kdf will get a mini faction like we did for feds with discovery ?

    submitted by /u/Jordanomega1
    [link] [comments]

    La Sirena Promo coming up

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    The wording for the offer states 10 lobi crystal OR a ship and CHOICE of a previous ship.

    Anyone wanna guess the odds of getting the ship? I'm too new to know of many previous special promos. Is this a .0001% odds type thing or are the odds decent?

    Asking because I've bought some items to support the game and I'm happy to do more but I still do not like gambling and am disappointed with the Phoenix box odds already.

    submitted by /u/shaneliberty
    [link] [comments]

    I am crazy

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I am crazy

    Well, I did it!

    I said I wanted to do it, finally, I have done it.

    I intentionally sold a T6 ship for 1k EC.

    How crazy am I? Vote now!

    https://preview.redd.it/n01lfw1re6w41.jpg?width=721&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=58f0c1e6f10eac0121f6329047ac43cc609de6cb

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Cookie-clan-Predator
    [link] [comments]

    QoL Improvement Character Selection Screen

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Is it possible that from the main character selection screen you can move the current location to the character list so we don't have to click on each one to see where they are?

    I could see other options like a Dilithium Refinement Flag (if you are able refine more Dilithium for that day) and maybe some other things as long as its it high value and brief. like Admiralty, Doff and RD assignments completed ad waiting conformation.

    submitted by /u/tobywitczak
    [link] [comments]

    Year of Klingon - Wish list/Ideas/Comments MEGATHREAD (tlhIngan maH taHjaj!)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    What are some of the things you want to see or happen or get in the Year of Klingon?

    A black hull and Red neon light vanity, like the breast cancer pink one.

    Klingon Era's duty officer pack with TOS, ENT, and Disco styled klingons.

    T6 K'Tanco in the Zen store.

    Updated Kronos.

    DIS Klingon space barbie parts.

    Perhaps a Klingon recruitment event.

    A new rep

    Console like Changs Northern Star: Fire while cloaked, +torp buff dmg, or Traits like Kurns Duality - +crit dmg to klingons, +crit chance to non klingons (ground), Kit module Martok's Warrior Spirit, rez after being defeated

    What are thought hopes for the this new era?
    QAPLA'!

    submitted by /u/KellMG96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment