• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Star Trek Online "Please state the nature of the Medica-...oh. Oh dear."

    Star Trek Online "Please state the nature of the Medica-...oh. Oh dear."


    "Please state the nature of the Medica-...oh. Oh dear."

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    La Sirena Soars into Star Trek Online

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Borg/Firemen... (Fire hose through car)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    D'Tan is still having trouble figuring out how to use Zoom

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Thomas: "The STO version is not the same exact type of ship as the original La Sirena. It's significantly bigger, about 30-40 meters longer, so that it can be considered a "capital ship" in STO. You'll notice we scaled the window down to illustrate this."

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Things To Do in STO #2574: Go clubbing with your bridge officers

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Love the nod to a classic movie in Bug Hunt

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    So I was doing Bug Hunt a few nights ago and while passing an NPC, it read something like "Only good bug is a dead bug!" I've never noticed this before and have done it several times.

    Thank you Cryptic for making me chuckle like it's 1997 again!

    Carry on folks

    submitted by /u/BioHazard869
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Devs: Please give me a Wolf 359/Sector 001 Pack

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    u/ambassadorkael and whomever else might listen!

    Please consider creating a Wolf 359 and/or Sector 001 pack. I know a number of these ships already exist, but it'd be a great opportunity to apply a new coat of pixels on some fan-favorite ships. Plus a few of the canonical ships at these battles don't currently exist in STO.

    Here's what I am envisioning:

    Wolf 359 Pack

    A number of these ships share assets with the Galaxy/Nebula/Ambassador, so that's a plus!

    Battle of Sector 001 Pack

    I know I'd be willing to pay something similar to the Legendary pack (perhaps a little less, depending on the pack contents).

    Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

    LLAP

    submitted by /u/BrokenDogLeg7
    [link] [comments]

    "Hard pass. I have no doubt the ship art is skillfully created, and lovingly accurate. I just find it odd that a tiny ship who's role is transport, can't find a role in @trekonlinegame. She's not a warship, nor should she be."

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Just wondering what that anomaly actually is... been wondering for about 2 years now but never saw a post about it

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    !!!! NEXT SEASON MAIN VILLAIN LEAKED!!!!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Lifetime Subscription 50%

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Just a quick heads-up for anyone thinking about the lifetime subscription.

    I've been checking over the course of a few weeks, and it's been at 33% off following the previous 50% sale 3 months ago. (33% checked 2 weeks ago!).

    It's back at 50% (added to cart and verified).

    As to the contents - well that's a separate conversation

    submitted by /u/Staggy_stag
    [link] [comments]

    Console - Universal - Ordnance Accelerator

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    The (Console - Universal - Ordnance Accelerator) says it increases "Directed Energy Weapon Damage", does anyone know if this applies to all energy weapons? beams+cannons/etc or just beams? this can be of use to my cannon boat but i'm not sure what weapon types "directed energy" encompasses.

    submitted by /u/Methanoid
    [link] [comments]

    Picard Vanity Shield ideas

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    As i thoght about it i came to three variants for a picard vanity shield. i would like to know what you think about them

    1 ) Curiosity-Class Shield : Very similar to the Discovery Shield. Dark grey with nice warp narcelles and impuls glow

    2) Romulan Vanity Shield : Something that gives a modern hull to romulan ships, based on the ships shown in the season final

    3) Deflectors to full Vanity shield. The one i am most interested in. A vanity shield which doesnt change the hull of the ship but add the "blue wave" shields up effect from the season final ( seen here at 1:44 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EArdkwUyWa0&t=122s )

    submitted by /u/RickVic
    [link] [comments]

    Winterevent ship worth Lobi?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    After the current WWL event I will have 8 tokens short to get the free ship. Is the winter event ship worth the Lobi for a buyout?

    submitted by /u/Divisionaris
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fleet for my fed aligned Romulan

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    He's a new character I'm still leveling, he might be my new main too once I level him completely.

    submitted by /u/Epic-Fortnute-gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else had major issues trying to log in today?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Must've been about fifteen attempts so far and every one has failed. The menu has given me just about every one of its favourite excuses as to what's not working right and I've rebooted my console and router numerous times and nothing's worked

    I really enjoy this game but the amount of times I've had these problems is ridiculous. I've never had such a difficult time just loading up a game before and it's taking a lot of the fun out of it

    submitted by /u/J4ckC00p3r
    [link] [comments]

    Help/problem/possible bug

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I was literally just playing the mission Ragnarok and I was taking damage from nowhere and when I switched to a smaller ship I saw that it was plasma but when I used hazard emitters and when it ended it kept going and I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/redditmemer22
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Exchange EC Issue

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I'm new to STO. I've sold a few things on the Exchange, but the EC doesn't seem to appear on my character. I've opened the mail and nothing... am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/lightourdarkesthour
    [link] [comments]

    Can you enjoy the game playing only space missions?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    So I recently started playing. Huge Trek fan of all generations, and I love how so much from every series is available to experience in this game.

    However, I have found the ground combat missions to be SO boring and clunky. I know this game is 10 years old, and boy does does it show in the ground missions. Feels like it must not have changed much at all since launch. It's also like, way too easy? I just right click everything and huge groups of enemies easily die. No strategy or abilities really needed.

    BUT I looooove the ship combat. I find the process of optimizing my ship gear a lot of fun. Maneuvering and deciding target priorities is great. I love how these are like big battleships and not your typical little fast dogfighters like many space combat games.

    So can you turn off ground missions and focus on space only? If you never do a ground mission and just go around exploring space can you get by in this game?

    submitted by /u/BaldieGoose
    [link] [comments]

    These server problems are getting absolutely ridiculous.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I just spent 20 mind-numbing minutes trudging through "Home" in the Gamma mission arc, trying to kill six captain level enemies because I couldn't change the god damn endeavor because it's fucking glitched out again. I get into the dreadnaught and immediately the game begins freezing every 5-10 seconds, completely freezing the game while not affecting anything else. I could still talk in chat with my fleet, my internet was connected and perfectly stable, but I still just couldn't move more than five feet without the game shitting itself and freezing, "server not responding" and everything. Finally get far enough to get the god damn endeavor, leave the mission, and now everything seems fine.

    FIX YOUR GOD DAMN SERVERS! It's not just current events causing this shit either, they've been this bad for months if not years!

    submitted by /u/ODST_Parker
    [link] [comments]

    Into the Hive (advanced, ground). Borg dead, nothing happens.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Just pugged ItH on PC. We killed the queen, along with all the other borg, but the mission just kept going. Nothing to target. All the other teammates left. Even though I was the last to give up. Got no rewards.

    submitted by /u/Rick-Danko
    [link] [comments]

    Can't start Holodeck Performance of Hamlet

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Can't start Holodeck Performance of Hamlet

    So i get the triangle error, cant start it, i have enough slots for the mission, all doffs are of the same alignment(kdf char with kdf doffs), nothing in the overflow bag, i have the provisions in my inventory, tried switching all the doffs, tried buying aditional provisions, tried to change maps, tried to go on starship and small craft bridge... tried closing the window and opening multiple times in multiple combinations, tried starting another asignement... any ideas? or it's yet another bug?

    https://preview.redd.it/z1p2tg00phv41.jpg?width=943&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6928f58cf79f02812715871fb98406af347c9cab

    submitted by /u/nukeblast555
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment