• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Star Trek Online I understand they're online but must i be informed EVERYTIME someone changes character?

    Star Trek Online I understand they're online but must i be informed EVERYTIME someone changes character?


    I understand they're online but must i be informed EVERYTIME someone changes character?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:02 AM PST

    If you get a T6 Oberth then the Romulans DESERVE a T6 whatever the hell ship this is.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    Sitting around on DS9

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    I Miss Random Loading Screens

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:23 PM PST

    I miss them. Seeing the exact same event screen for a month+ over and over gets old, quick. I liked when we had the random loading screens intermixed with high-quality screenshots users had submitted to Cryptic.

    Why can't we get all of those back, interspersed with the event ones?

    submitted by /u/Drakknfyre
    [link] [comments]

    Mission Find?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    I remember a mission you had to go back in time to the dominion war and defend earth from the Breen attack, I can't find anything on the wiki so anyone remember this mission?

    submitted by /u/griffyndour
    [link] [comments]

    Phasic Harmonic Beam array Mk X

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:42 AM PST

    Hey guys. I want to know how did I buy the character bound common mk X beam array which came standard on Hur'q ships on the exchange? I never owned a Hur'q ship. It says 44000 tp which means it was upgraded, but there is no option for that.

    submitted by /u/MasterKamen222
    [link] [comments]

    [Advice/Help] T6 Bortasqu' Bundle or T6 Command KDF Battlecruiser Bundle

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:32 AM PST

    I need help making a decision on which of these bundles to get for my first KDF character. The character is Tactical and I plan to run a torpedo boat with him. I am looking for opinion from people that have these ships. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/SkypeDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Hello again, New Question for SCI ship captains

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:18 AM PST

    Is the Solonae set good for a SCI captain wanting to maximize EPG?

    Slowly working to build up my EPG. I am at around 300 now and gains are getting harder to find.

    submitted by /u/Bishop_L
    [link] [comments]

    My fed aligned Boff can only use Klingon aligned options???

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:17 PM PST

    "To boldly go, where no man had gone before."

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:04 AM PST

    Dilithium Prep?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    Are there any upcoming events or promos for like New Years or something that are going to require Dilithium because I wanted to know if should just splurge all my dilithium on some phoenix upgrades before it leaves.

    submitted by /u/Datjman034
    [link] [comments]

    Bozeman Engines

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Has anyone experienced a situation where equipping the Bozeman engines causes the screen to shake, similar to when you enter an atmosphere?

    submitted by /u/theEdge1864
    [link] [comments]

    I feel bad for the USS Dorothy

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:19 AM PST

    What is the max

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:03 AM PST

    Research and development levels I'm at 5 for most but at admiral 50 ish. And just wondering if I'm behind or ahead.

    submitted by /u/xkoopa2006x
    [link] [comments]

    "Item acquired: [1x] Geneva Command Battlecruiser [T6]"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    Hi all. So i saw the above title pop up in the chat while i was playing just now. Is this an actual T6 ship that i can use or is it a power up kind of like a consumed on use thing. If it is a ship I can use, do you know how to access it? There is nothing in my inventory or ship vendor. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/General_Spiller
    [link] [comments]

    Federation Elite Starter Pack (first come first serve

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    I have acquired a Perfect World Key (whatever that means) from humble bundle. i have no interest in star trek so this becomes useless to me so here you are whoever gets.

    Star Trek Online: Federation Elite Starter Pack : 2994p6iK

    submitted by /u/Sir_guinea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment