• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Star Trek Online I appreciate that we can freely pick and mix Breen costume parts.

    Star Trek Online I appreciate that we can freely pick and mix Breen costume parts.


    I appreciate that we can freely pick and mix Breen costume parts.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:51 AM PST

    Forward Beam Array firing points bugged?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:38 AM PST

    Apologies if this has already been brought up, but I'd like to report a visual bug that uh... bugs me.

    Namely that forward Beam Array firing points no longer seem to work, and all forward Beam Arrays now fire from the very middle of the ship model. Tested on an NX-Refit, and iirc my Fleet Shepard had the same issue a few days back but I didn't get any footage/demos of it.

    Please find attached a demorecord of my NX-Refit with its bugged forward array firing points, along with two images from said demorecord.

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g4t7Rrd30wed5j-5iq8YTElhL5Q5cz8e

    https://i.imgur.com/d7bi8jR

    https://imgur.com/DmSiz89

    I have submitted this as a bug in STO's own bug reporter as well.

    submitted by /u/Jake_Lancia
    [link] [comments]

    They added stuff that we asked (the tour he)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Got the Bozeman Impulse engines from the Phoenix Prize Pack!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Winter event, anyone still doing Ice Race for their ship token even tho you can do any other activity and it will count

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 12:50 AM PST

    The title says it all, anyone else but me do this

    EDIT

    hey they mister downvoter I love you too :P

    submitted by /u/RickV6
    [link] [comments]

    Late To The Party, vol 8: Generator tries out the Risian Corvette

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    Hey there,

    So I did the Summer event and got the Risian Corvette, but I hadn't really been playing a ton at that point. A week or so ago, my urge to play more ticked up a bit, so I got this ship and equipped one my Federation Tac Captain, the USS Eleanor Roosevelt.

    Holy schnikees, has this been a blast. I'm trying to make myself use speedier builds these day, and, uh, I think I achieved that. :) I've had to switch from cannons to beam arrays; I was having too much trouble keeping guns on-target at the speeds at which I was moving.

    That's all I wanted to say, just that this thing has been a hell of a fun ride. Check in, oh, I guess next July or August when I finally get around to trying the Fek'Ihri dreadnaught we're all about to get. :D

    Have a great day!

    Generator

    submitted by /u/IKSLukara
    [link] [comments]

    The Tzenkethi Go to War!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    What is the one thing you'd love to see added for your "Space Barbie" fun?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Personally, I'd like a western/cowboy hat added. We got the Scottish kilt, and I think we could do with a few more cultural touchstones to give our toons some background flavor. What would you like to see added?

    submitted by /u/undedavenger
    [link] [comments]

    Bonus Marks Weekend!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    Rarity-dependent kit modules

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:08 AM PST

    The Beam Turret kit modules have a mechanic where the rarity of the module affects the type of turret that it creates. I was wondering if there are any other kit modules that behave similarly.

    submitted by /u/bachchain
    [link] [comments]

    Who would like a "Favorites" queue list?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    I'd like an option to select a list of TFO's I enjoy more than others and click a box to join any of those that are available. Is this doable? If so, is it too much to ask for?

    submitted by /u/Karmaplasticity
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance of adding experimental weapons to the phoenix prize pack?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:31 PM PST

    Some of the event ships had/have nice effects. Seems silly that the bajoran warpcore is there but the experimental weapons aren't.

    Just a thought. Carry on!

    submitted by /u/Darthaerith
    [link] [comments]

    Patch Notes for 12/11/19

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:03 PM PST

    Discovery Starting Experiences Pack giveaway! (PC only)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:34 PM PST

    Hail friends!

    I received a Star Trek Loot Crate today with a promotion inside: a Discovery Starting Experiences mega Pack/bundle!

    It appears to contain the Age of Discovery Starter pack (which contains a level scaling Walker Class prototype ship), two bridge officers (Discovery Klingon, and Cybernetic, also grants you the Discovery federation security armor as a bonus, I believe), Elite Services Starter Pack (inventory slots etc), an exclusive emote, and more.

    I already have most of the items in the pack, so I wanted to give it away to someone who will actually use and enjoy it.

    If you would like the pack, please respond below with your favorite Star Trek character and I will pick someone at random on Thursday to receive the code.

    submitted by /u/nomaara
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the naming sense on new consoles and abilities?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:24 AM PST

    I couldn't help but notice that some recent additions to the game, in the field of universal consoles and more recently, even in the field of bridge officer abilities, seem to break away from the naming convention established so far:

    Console – Universal – Render Visible
    Console – Universal – Open the Maw of Gre'thor
    Console – Universal – Eject Red Matter

    Engineering ability - Let It Go
    Science ability - It Is Very Cold in Space
    Tactical ability - Best Served Cold

    Thus far, the norm for Consoles was to be named as a piece of technology (Ablative Generator, Destabilized Singularity Projector, Quantum Phase Converter), the exception being consoles named exactly as the anomaly / effect they produce (Projected Singularity, Sensor Burnout, Sticky Web), a pattern reserved for boff powers, at least until the exceptions of the winter event powers mentioned above, their names being more in line with the names of various traits (personal / starship).

    What's up with that? Will future consoles be named like "Console - Universal - Teleport Forwards"? Will boff powers be reduced to puns and cultural references? Are our captains seriously issuing commands like "Ensing, make it so that it is very cold in space"? How far are we from "Torpedo: High Yield" being renamed to "Hasta La Vista, Baby"?

    I would really like to see some care being still put into these things - not just because of immershun shmimmershun, but because it somewhat (if only a little bit) maintains the disciplined futuristic appeal of Star Trek.

    submitted by /u/Yakodym
    [link] [comments]

    Equipped the Iconian Resistance Pulsewave and wound up with 'Covert' and 'Creative' as my firing abilities

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:15 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/sfEBhUr

    As title. I equipped the above item as shown. Initially I thought it might just be a graphical glitch or such, but upon checking the powers tray, there are the traits, and just to confirm it, I went up to the nearest Voth point in the Dyson Ground BZ and got shot to pieces because I couldn't shoot back.

    I tried swapping weapons, un-equipping and re-equipping, nothing worked until I map transferred. So PSA, I guess, should you notice this too.

    submitted by /u/daiphelion
    [link] [comments]

    Long downtime today, something big coming?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:46 PM PST

    Academy map, please update

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    So why is the new academy map in the discovery tutorial not shown in the social zone? This map is so beautiful and fresh compared to the old and grayish map.. why can't you the devs update this map to the new one? Please consider it?

    submitted by /u/thestargazed
    [link] [comments]

    New Nerf Record!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:39 AM PST

    The "Slippery Target" Starship Trait now has a 15 second lockout before it can placate the same target again.

    Wow...

    submitted by /u/FastMaster001
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, need help with arbiter build

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Got into the game about a week ago, hit level 65 and figured I'd splurge and buy a t6. Decided to go with arbiter, love the looks and the forward weapon slots. Need help with a phaser beam array build but I don't have much in game currency. Not sure where to get higher tier weapons/equipment/consoles mission/drop wise. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Hanen89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment