• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Star Trek Online OW! MY EYEBALL!

    Star Trek Online OW! MY EYEBALL!


    OW! MY EYEBALL!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Finally found a use for the Seduce trait: Hakeev, kill 'em!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    gud boi takes a seat

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Even people from the Terran Empire are allowed on Risa

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    PSA: Don't openly post the codes that you're trying to give away

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    There are bots who are constantly scanning for codes. If you don't play and want to give away the codes, have someone message on Reddit or hold some kind of contest for it. Otherwise, the code gets snatched up and no one wins.

    Edit: Codes are apparently account bound so they don't do any good for anyone else.

    submitted by /u/vegeta50023
    [link] [comments]

    Dyson Sphere outfit, I'm ❤️it

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    I mean, I'll take it if you're giving me a choice.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    What is your Fed headcanon for killing millions of people?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    So I just finally finished all story missions on my Fed and realised I have killed soo many beings! I was just curious as to how everyone justifies this in terms of their character.

    My main Fed is simply that I'm Ex-Borg so my ethics are questionable at best and so I don't really question Starfleet ordering me to destroy, kill, or obliterate the current problems.

    My Rom however, has had their homeworld blown up, has been assimilated, liberated, their colony destroyed, friends murdered and been through hell and back so at this point he doesn't care and will destroy anyone or anything in his way. Xx

    submitted by /u/Kneehighneo
    [link] [comments]

    (X1) Cannons VS Beams - 2021

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    First time posting a topic thread here on Reddit so if i commit any post faux-pas, i apologize in advance.

    Basic Info:
    X1 Player

    Fed

    Tactical Officer

    Im trying to get back into STO after roughly a year or so being away. Im on X1 and have most things at my disposal, but...idk whats good anymore. The only ships im really missing are from the Promo Packs and im not too terribly worried about getting them either. So whats good nowadays? What works, what doesnt work?

    submitted by /u/Signal-Pool-1838
    [link] [comments]

    New Oberth is from concept art for Star Trek Voyager

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Romulan Ship Help

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Hey, I have a tactical Rom Delta recruit I'm playing. Or at least re-visiting since the recruitment event when I created it. I got a c-store ship token I'd like to use to get a Romulan ship. Any recommendations at all? On my fed side I like fast cannon ships like the defiant and the Gagarin as an all around workhorse. Any things comparable on the Romulan side?

    Edit: I was sold on the Khopesh. Thank you all for your help!

    submitted by /u/Quxel
    [link] [comments]

    So how many of us tried magic and didn't get the codes?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Was there a specific amount of progress we were supposed to make? Should I have made a seperate arc account to play it? I certainly played enough to get the "thanks for playing, but we are shutting down email"

    Edit: I recieved my email approximately an hour after posting this. I guess they were sending them out in waves.

    Double edit: the fed starter pack shows as claimable even though I already had it, so free elite services bundle and another borg boff, yay.

    submitted by /u/JermoeMorrow
    [link] [comments]

    Cerritos precursor

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Cerritos precursor

    Did a little kitbash with the Advanced Light Cruiser to make a precursor to the Cerritos class. I present the USS West Covina.

    https://preview.redd.it/bris15be31b71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=4fef1153f86302f01f57cc5d2852c58e26f4a611

    submitted by /u/eightysixagents
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to teach away team ground abilites?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    NEED HELP: Shift key keeps activating streaming settings page. Can't run or type uppercase letters without the screen popping up.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Already checked my key bind settings and Shift is designated for running only.

    Can anyone help please?

    submitted by /u/MuddsTreasure
    [link] [comments]

    The Gorn Hegemony, or the Voth?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Which is your favourite Trek reptilian species? Both are featured heavily in different ways in STO, however the Voth have substantially more content. What are people's thoughts on more Gorn related content?

    I added the Zindi just for fun!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/-MrCicero-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment