• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Star Trek Online The second Meta Event of 2021 starts next week on PC! Unravel the Tholian Web to progress towards a free Tier 6 Lock Box or Promotional Ship!

    Star Trek Online The second Meta Event of 2021 starts next week on PC! Unravel the Tholian Web to progress towards a free Tier 6 Lock Box or Promotional Ship!


    The second Meta Event of 2021 starts next week on PC! Unravel the Tholian Web to progress towards a free Tier 6 Lock Box or Promotional Ship!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Can It Run Infected?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    So I've been trying out this new idea on my channel, taking the lowest ranked ships in the game, and trying a Normal Infected: The Conduit solo to see if it can make it through. This week I tried the T1 Oberth Class on Tribble to show off its new hull material. Run stats at 1 hour in.

    I made it farther than you might think!
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1005511840?t=01h02m35s

    submitted by /u/EndeavourComputers
    [link] [comments]

    There Have Been 3 Featured Missions In The Last 300 Days. I Am Officially Sick Of Grinding Events And Lock Box Fluff! Tell Us About New Content Coming!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Revamped Oberth Model on Tribble

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    May we get better zoom options?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    I don't recall if this is as big of deal on PC, and given the images r/stoscreenshots , I doubt it.

    However, on console, I feel as though we are almost punished for wanting a smaller ship. There's all of this great detail on ships like the constitution class that I can barely see unless I nudge the ship up against a star in sector space.

    Just a fan wanting better options and honestly wanting the sense of awe you get looking at some of these ships in the movies.

    submitted by /u/BeyondDoggyHorror
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently May has 35 days now

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    "I guess you could say we just stepped through the looking glass." - Miles "Smiley" O'Brien

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Issue with Gameprint Customer service

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Greetings and salutations, Bit of a cross over here I recently ordered a Figure using Daz from Mixed dimensions, but since Gameprint also services STO ship prints I feel the service and quality are pertinent here as well since it is the same company. I did a LOT of research prior to ordering through this community seeing the quality of the ship prints before ordering so know that customers are hitting these threads for knowledge of other offerings as well.

    I'll keep this more quality and service rather than noting the issues they are having with Daz Studio to stay on topic.

    here's my review of their service:

    On March 8th I decided to pull the trigger on a 9" figure. I went through the order process, but ran into some issues with their app so emailed their support with questions on how to proceed with my order as of this writing it has been 7 weeks and I have still never received a response from that first request when I was ready to pull the trigger to order the model. I eventually figured out the answers on my own after no response from their support ,so uploaded and ordered a 9" model $344 with $50 shipping and a delivery date of May 22nd listed on the order. 3 1/2 weeks go by and I get an email they didn't receive the textures for my model can I send them all of the associated files, no info on how to do that is provided.

    I responded within the hour that I could but there is no option on their website to upload files nor an option through the app to upload individual files. but no response to that email.

    Another day goes by I reemail and try calling their support number. Always get a generic voicemail, I leave a message. no call back no email response.

    the next day, I email again if they want a drop box or a mega to get the missing files. I'm a bit distraught at this point since there is a problem with my order but can't reach anyone.

    No response to my email requests again. Searching through the Daz forum for other people who may have had dealings with Gameprint. I found a contact number listed and reached someone who informed me he was on the production side, didn't deal with order issues and would let them know to get back to me.

    Another day goes by, no call back, I found a third number on my purchase receipt email from mixed dimensions (is it me or do they have an awful lot of different company names associated with their services) this phone number goes to an individual's voice mail, not a company mailbox left a message. No call back again!

    Now it is the weekend, so no call back or email response this week. And I'm still sitting here with the missing files needed to make my print.

    The following week I FINALLY received an email that their app no longer works with the DAZ application (even though it still states on their web page that it is compatible) and I needed to zip up my textures folder and put on dropbox for them.

    Sent several emails with links, asking if the files were correct, asking for any kind of a sign of a living being on the other end.. the last one I basically just asked for them to even let me know they are at least receiving my communications

    received a confirmation that they were received..... NO response to any of my other questions

    April 22nd email received my item shipped via USPS … actually, ahead of the completion date. Super excited. BUT for the cost of shipping the statue went out USPS slow boat, so the waiting begins again.. One week later April 29th I receive the print… Here is my review of the product itself:

    The model is definitely 9" tall. Some of the detail work on the kit is excellent, the detail printing on some of the patterns are great and would not be able to do that level of detail by hand. As far as the texture issues go.. there in lies the rub. There were several pieces of the figure that were not colored at all, just white plastic. she had a gun - white gun(attached pic), bracelets with metal spikes - white spikes (and check out those finger nails, Whut???). White instead of black shoes.

    What gets me is they ask for renders to be posted at the time of the order from each side of your figure, but guess they don't check the picture against what the machine is going to print. I also never received any notification after the print was done with maybe some pics to confirm the item before shipping it out.

    I was VERY surprised at the poor packing job they did on the figure. The figure itself was just twisty tied to a piece of cardboard and then placed inside a small bubble wrap envelope. There were three pieces and each was loose in the box so the pieces could move freely inside the package while in transit. There was indeed some breakage on the figure. Bracelet spikes fell victim to transport, and I could not find them in the figure envelope, so who knows if the break even occurred prior to boxing. And the Machete was pressed up against the cardboard while shipped and so she is carrying more of a short curved scythe then a machete. I'm very surprised with the poor packing job that there was not much more breakage to the figure to be honest.

    There is an issue with some of the plastic that is "gummi". In my world this occurs when part A and part B of a resin do not mix well, I've been informed this is possible due to improper UV light curing. But there are several spots on the kit that exhibit this issue and over time deterioration occurs in my experience with resins.

    The final Judgement: Overall, the product is ok, but the extreme lack of attention to detail, poor customer service and shipping out a defective product is subpar. I emailed their support with the above details mentioned, I'll update this thread with any developments but just felt for that kind of money spent on a figure that, lets be honest, has zero resale value. They would be more customer centric. This is NOT a $400 value.

    So in summary for those looking to order a ship from Gameprint please Caveat Emptor!!!!!

    submitted by /u/SnooLobsters9420
    [link] [comments]

    we should be able to alter our own graphics settings on xbox

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    Xbox users should be able to alter graphic settings to their preference Given that there's three different consuls out there that have different Capabilities (eg. Xbox one, Xbox one X, Xbox series X) my point is is we should should be able to change them or at least have a menu asking us what console we have

    submitted by /u/xXIronMan780
    [link] [comments]

    Two screenshots of the updated Oberth class (One contains it firing era appropriate weapons)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Glamour shot of my NX CLASS Dauntless NX-01-B (cause the Dauntless in VGR was NX-01-A)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    If you could have Cryptic design a mission/TFO just for you in game, what would it be?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    as the question reads.

    If you could have Cryptic design a single mission/tfo/level for you, what would it be?

    Me?

    i'd love to see a TFO based on the First Contact movie where you have to walk on the ship's hull to deactivate/jettison a deflector dish and fight off the borg.

    submitted by /u/TyneSkipper
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having sudden connection issues?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    At first I thought, "New Romulus gonna New Romulus," but after getting kicked, and being unable to sign back in for a half hour, I finally got back in, and tried other characters, starting in other locations, and if I can get them to load at all, they rubberband so bad I can't even log back out. I had to force-close the app. Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/lotusmaglite
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped from a fleet randomly

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I am a casual player who has been in a fleet for a long time. Donated and worked my way up the ranks. Was going to swap one of my ships for a fleet variant, deleted it and went to buy the fleet variant and to my horror didn't have permission as been demoted to lowest rank. I am now stuck.

    Please can I get an invite to an Xbox One fleet that will allow me to buy fleet ships.

    submitted by /u/Snipertooth6363
    [link] [comments]

    Bajor defense set

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get the bajor defense warp core

    submitted by /u/RealDiamondHoe
    [link] [comments]

    Bundle discounts?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Been away for a while, but I'm getting back into STO. i noticed in the c store some bundles where i have one of the ships say they're discounted; i thought having one ship from a bundle locked you out of that bundle. Did something change? I also see it's not consistent...i have one of the cardasian intel ships and that bundle isn't even in the store for me. Is this just for some bundles? I'm looking at the temporal warship bundle but am not sure i need all four ships; wondering if i just get one or two if the bundle would be discounted.

    submitted by /u/tobiasosor
    [link] [comments]

    I Love This Game!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    So...I give this game and the developers alot of shit on Reddit. I bitch and moan alot about this and that...so I thought, why not get some positive feedback?

    My 2 questions tonight are:

    1. What is your FAVORITE ship in this game...EVER. That one ship that holds a special place in your heart. The one that surprised you. The one that was everything you dreamed of. The one that gave you the most back for flying her.

    2. What are you flying now? Why?

    My absolute favorite ship is definitely the Arbiter. Best Zen purchase I've ever made. I love her.

    I'm currently flying the Legendary Defiant. Why? It's just so fun to fly. Handles like a dream.

    submitted by /u/TheWickedWarpig-9797
    [link] [comments]

    Infinity box angel wake gear???

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    I thought they were updating the infinity box with the angel wake lockbox. I know they missed doing it first time round but I thought the extension of the infinity box was getting update?

    submitted by /u/Jordanomega1
    [link] [comments]

    Best Served Cold

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Can we catch a break with this TFO? Every time I hit Random, it's Best Served Cold, if i just sit and do random tfos for a few hours it starts with this and every other time it's this. This or Assault on Terok Nor.

    There's no way people are picking these 2 over and over again to play and have random tfoers fill the rest of the team. Been this way for ages.

    That random button needs a bit of attention. There's so many tfos not being played.

    submitted by /u/commander_lean
    [link] [comments]

    Just reached level 65: how do I get good?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I don't really know what to do from here; I've just sorta coasted along with the gear I pick up from quests and the default bridge officer abilities. I guess I'll post my ship and all its stuff, but be warned I don't understand how a lot of my stuff works.

    My character

    His ship

    My bridge officers

    submitted by /u/tbecket1170
    [link] [comments]

    Where do the old story arcs fit into the episode list?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Came back after a while away and was going to run through the entire episode list start to finish.

    Where do the old arcs Spectres, Wasteland, Lost Domiion and Cold War fit in?

    My memory is pretty fuzzy but is is something like:

    Klingon War -> Spectres

    Wasteland -> Romulan Mystery

    Cardassian Struggle -> Lost Dominion -> Cold war

    submitted by /u/somenewnoob
    [link] [comments]

    Rep weapon visuals

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Do the tier VI alternate energy type reputation weapons share the visuals of their lower tier counterparts? I can't seem to find a definitive answer one way or the other.

    submitted by /u/Jotaro_Lincoln
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had difficulty launching fighters from the vastam warbird?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    In a battlezone, or TFOs - clicking the launch button isn't doing anything most times.

    Specifically, the suliban veil fighters in this case.
    Its a relatively new problem, though I cannot pinpoint when this began since I don't use this captain much.

    They do eventually launch (I put the launch button on my spacebar tray), but I haven't noticed the same issue on other ships with hangar bays.

    submitted by /u/Regular-Explanation8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment