• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Star Trek Online A family

    Star Trek Online A family


    A family

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Tip: The OK button is alligned to the center of the screen. When selling stacked items, you can move the vendor window to the center and align it to the OK button. When the quantity prompt comes, you press it again and sell the whole stack. No need to move the mouse up and down, just click again.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Delta Recruits: Make Sure to do all of Kobali Crisis

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Ran into an issue yesterday with the Delta Quadrant Arc not registering as complete for my Delta Recruit. Turns out they removed most of the Kobali Ground Missions from the Episode List Tab, but not the list for the Story Arc. Completing all three parts of the Kobali Crisis Missions fixed the problem.

    submitted by /u/Jahoan
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant I change this bridge officers abilities???

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    VO change, Vic Mignogna replaced

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Are these uniforms still available

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Can someone explain something to me

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    I've heard that because each faction has access to exclusive early story arcs, getting all of the account rewards on a delta recruit requires a character from each faction. However, when I go to the transponder, the early arcs don't have the "talk to your temporal ambassador on your other characters to get rewards" thing. Did they change it so only the universal story arcs that call factions have access to give account rewards?

    submitted by /u/BombTime1010
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where the "Upgrade" hull material comes from?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Its says I bought it with zen. But I dont remember buying anything with a hull material thrown in.

    submitted by /u/JackDorseysMom
    [link] [comments]

    Uh, sure Kahless, I'll show the Ferryman I'm Klingon...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    The Legendary KDF Captain Bundle coming to Console!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Tip: If your game [PC] recently lost frame rate/is slower, it might have been a Win 10 patch

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Starship Engine Options?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    I tend to fly cruiser ships like the Legendary Sovereign and recently reworked my skills to focus on tactical.

    Since I made that change, I swapped in the disco shields and warp engines, and tac activated competitive engines because I got a little more squishy. I also use honored dead to stay alive.

    I like the disco 2 piece for the hull boost, however, I don't like the competitive engines for at least the sovereign… my turn rate is about 29/31 depending on situations so it isn't bad, however the speed boost makes it tough stay focused on a shield arc snd maintain proper dps.

    What's a good engine that's hopefully hyper that works for cruiser type ships?

    submitted by /u/BlondieTucoAngelEyes
    [link] [comments]

    Ambassador Kael: "Items you'd most like to see added to Re-engineering go"

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Wait... is MIB in the Starfleet charter?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    DR quick question

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    I'm new to the DR event and I just popped in a new toon to try this. Do I need to get to level 65 before the event is over? I looked around and it sounded like I did but I wanted to make sure. Also with the DR toons, will the game auto progress and push me in the right direction since it sounded like the DR toons have a slightly different playthrough? Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/biohazard326
    [link] [comments]

    Going out of bounds when I log in (PC)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    https://reddit.com/link/mzkeua/video/61kunr2xnov61/player

    When i log in i am out of bounds at DS9

    still stuck

    Tried /stuck no luck

    EDIT

    I forgot i can leave system 😂🤣🤦‍♀️

    submitted by /u/RujulGamer25
    [link] [comments]

    Star Trek Online - Tribute Video 2021

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Costume in GPL shop on DS9

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    I hardly fought for accolades about dabo in Quark's bar. So now I have enough to buy costume in the GPL shop nearby Morn. But... I can't. What's wrong with this shop? This costume is only for fed or rom aligned fed?

    submitted by /u/theodiousolivetree
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for newbie

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    So I recently downloaded this, I don't have a lot of experience with mmo games but what story should I start with? What's the best way to learn and learn quickly, and space combat the space combat confuses me, lots of buttons to try and figure out. (sorry if this makes me sound really ignorant) any addition advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/swtorchef96
    [link] [comments]

    Playing STO using the Epic Games Launcher

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Okay, so I wanted to use the Epic Games Store to play STO and purchase the Epic Starter Bundle for my main account but I can't figure out how to get the launcher to swap over to my main account.

    Is this doable or not? I have an account I've played on for 11 years that I'd like to purchase the Epic Starter Bundle for, and it keeps wanting to use a blank account from the Epic Launcher.

    submitted by /u/asardetemplari
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment