• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Star Trek Online MY SON GAVE ME A REDNECK RED SHIRT FOR MY FIRST MISSION

    Star Trek Online MY SON GAVE ME A REDNECK RED SHIRT FOR MY FIRST MISSION


    MY SON GAVE ME A REDNECK RED SHIRT FOR MY FIRST MISSION

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    If you could, where in STO would you most want to hold your work meetings?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Whew! Rubberbanded into a planet this time! �� Some nice stuff over on r/imaginarylandscapes!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    [Fan... art?] With next week's event bringing the D-5 Tanker variant, I thought I'd share my ideas for an Enterprise-Era ship pack to bring a lot of absent ship classes into the game.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Summon Bank / Exchange in Sector Space?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    When I first started playing STO I remember I had a command on my tray that allowed me to summon a ship that allowed access to the bank, exchange, and such. I no longer have that option and I am not even sure what to search for to get the ability back. Nothing like using your transwarp to do B'Tran cluster missions and find out you are missing a colonist. Takes 15 minutes to fly back and forth.

    Could somebody point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/CTek20
    [link] [comments]

    TOS Enterprise Bridge Officer Pack

    Posted: 30 May 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys going through old humble bundle codes and I found a code for a TOS Enterprise bridge officer pack. I don't play STO so if anyone wants it they can have it.

    submitted by /u/Jagersquig
    [link] [comments]

    A Pretty Nebula I Made For Kuumaarke

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Risan Carrier concept anyone? (Apologies for the weak art, more explanation in comments)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Question about ships

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    What is the largest but fastest ship in the game? I was going with possibly the Faeht Intel Warbird, but maybe I am missing something.

    submitted by /u/molrihan
    [link] [comments]

    Federation Elite Starter Pack

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Further to my previous post also found a federation elite starter pack code. First come first serve

    submitted by /u/Jagersquig
    [link] [comments]

    Dang temporal flux anomalies. Paris needs to run a tighter ship

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Best rep to grind for space gear

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I'm coming back to the game after quite a while and I'm wondering what's the best reputation to grind for space gear and traits. I like to fly beam boats on cruisers and carriers, with tanking in mind. Thanks in advance for any info!

    submitted by /u/-flaminibro-
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys buy on the exchange?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I know what can be sold, I'm just curious what people tend to buy. I've seen everything from tribbles to Superior tech upgrades and I'm just curious what people end up using it for the most part.

    submitted by /u/RASPUTIN-4
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help With Quest!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    So I am really stumped on what to do with the 'safecracking' quest.

    https://imgur.com/a/tQJ27hr

    It says I need to get these codes? I got a few but cant progress any further? When talking to the person it says I need to get a shield generator, a create or provisions and medical supplies. But where do i get them?

    I am really stumped. Can anyone help me with this quest?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/ItsJustPeter
    [link] [comments]

    Zero One DOFF space specialization

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    The DOFF specialization is listed as:

    Decreases the cooldown of Space Operational Assets by 30%.

    What are "Space Operational Assets"?

    Does this mean that all my space cooldowns are reduced by 30%?

    submitted by /u/pr0n-thr0waway
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a "Strange New World" I would like to see in this game one day (also serving as a "ground patrol")

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    TL;DR: an "exploration" planet like New Romulus, but with different types of terrain areas you can beam between and each area offering a different type of enemy and a choice of marks.

    Up front I know content is planned far in advance, so when people have ideas for things they would like to see in game they have to understand it's not going to happen any time soon, and I do.

    But having said that, this is just an idea for something I would like to see one day. Some have mentioned they would like to see more ground equivalent to the space patrols. I would too.

    So my idea is this: a new "exploration" planet like New Romulus. However unlike New Romulus which is all relatively one small "part" of that planet, I would like to see this new planet have vastly different areas such as a polar region, a desert region, and others. No, I'm not asking for them to actually design an entire planet, just relatively small regions representative of different terrain landscapes that you can travel/beam to.

    Also, rather than always having the same type of enemies such as on New Romulus or Kobali, I would like to see some randomization in the types of NPCs you encounter like we have in certain TFOs already. Call them all "pirates" or something to explain why you might be fighting NPCs that belong to or are allies of your own faction, but one day it might be Orions, another day it might be Cardassians, etc.

    That's it; just a general idea. Maybe one day :)

    submitted by /u/JackSparrowJive
    [link] [comments]

    Borg Exoskeletal Frame and BATD Extractor-can you outfit multiple boffs with this?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Are the Borg Exoskeletal Frame body armor and the BATD Extractor weapon items you can outfit multple boffs with or are they limited to one per character?

    submitted by /u/JeffBearSD
    [link] [comments]

    How to do solo ISA?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Hi, I've heard a lot about solo ISA but in game I can only find a 5-player version. Can someone tell me what I'm missing? How do you solo it?

    submitted by /u/forcefield10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment