• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Star Trek Online When you get photobombed by a God-like being

    Star Trek Online When you get photobombed by a God-like being


    When you get photobombed by a God-like being

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Finally, the T6 D'kora.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    When you're about to steal a mannequin and you're making sure the coast is clear

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    I stood there for 5 minutes trying to figure out why there was an S&M shop on Mirror Bajor with paddles on the sign named Cumca.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Giveaway: Europa & Federation Elite Starter Pack (again)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Some of you may remember me from a round of giveaways of these anniversary codes a while back. Another month or two, and it turns out I got another couple of codes. Will wonders never cease? Anyway, I have 1 code for the Europa Battlecruiser and 1 code for the Federation Elite Starter Pack (the one with the T6 Reliant).

    Full disclosure: I am not fully certain that the Starter Pack code works. I might have given it away before this and forgotten to mark it down as taken. I'm sure about the Europa, though. Codes are only valid for PC.

    First one to post asking for it gets the Starter Pack code. For the Europa, just post with your favourite STO ground weapon and I'll give it away at random 24 hours from now. Best to all.

    Edit1: Starter Pack code claimed by Spekehead.

    submitted by /u/Scurry5
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you guys for giving me the advice! Turns out they are really easy to kill. Thank you. All of you.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Quite a number of you were asking, after this morning's blog, what badges would be available in the First Contact Day Rewards. We can't show them all right now, but we can offer this teaser.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Quark Gets His Own Ship in the Infinity Lock Box!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Oh please could we have a Defence of DS9 TFO?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    If the Devs were to be so kind as say copy / paste the defence of SB1 TFO queue but replace it with DS9 then what enemies would you like to face and what marks could they reward?

    Im thinking enemies such as hurq for gamma. Could even have enemies from the show that attacked it such as Klincs or a combo of Cardi and Dom ships

    Edit

    Could have defence of A STARBASE, it could rotate between SB1, DS9, ESD, a damaged Borg cube aka the Arfifact.. Could even include fleet holdings such as... Not online so may get this wrong.. K13.

    submitted by /u/jonnyu182
    [link] [comments]

    It’s the longest of longshots, but does anyone else really want the “Rise of the Federation” uniform to make its way to the game?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    My Reaction When Hearing We're Going To Save First Contact With Seven!!!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Defend First Contact Day!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    TMP-era character

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I'm creating a character that uses TMP-era equipment. I plan on getting the T6 Excelsior soon (That or the T6 Connie) and I have the Wrath of Khan-era uniforms, but I want to know what I can do to get a complete TMP character set. So far, I'm thinking:

    2285 Type II Phaser (I have enough Lobi for two more)

    WoK-era uniforms (I have)

    T6 Excelsior (I have the T5 but not the upgrade. Family's going through an economic rough spot and TBH I'd rather just buy the T6 one)

    Is there anything else?

    submitted by /u/Ianofdoom2
    [link] [comments]

    Romulan RP

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Hey, so I've been looking for a group to try RPing as my Rin with for a while but I've not had much luck. They are stuck Klingon side so that might be where the issue lies but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/YoritomoKazuto
    [link] [comments]

    I could really use setup advice. Lots of mechanics in the game that are not clear. Just hoping to survive higher level episodes.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Let me start by saying I like the game and I'm a long time Star Trek fan. I'm just trying to reach max level and enjoy the game. Hopefully I don't get heavily downvoted for asking questions.

    My problem:

    I'm only level 56 and it seems I've hit a wall. The enemies are exponentially tougher, now, and I can't find an episode I can complete.

    I started working on ship setup. I'm keeping bean weapons up front and torpedos out back. I've leveled a few weapons and I've focused on synergy between bridge officer abilities. The problem I'm having is how this all works. The game isn't very noob friendly and there are tons of mechanics in the game from 10 years of development. It's not clear how they all work together and it doesn't appear that you can buy powerful weapons and abilities in the game outside of the zen store.

    I've seen links to ship builds but a lot of the data is shorthand or abbreviated terms I do not know.

    Questions:

    Why is it you can choose abilities for a bridge officer then when you check their station on the ship the abilities have changed?

    When am I able to have all 4 ability spots for each bridge officer?

    Are all the best abilities locked in lock boxes? There are decent abilities I've tried to learn but then I can't apply them to my officer even though it shows in their list. It's rather frustrating.

    I could really use some advice. I'm using a version of the enterprise E that was a free ship when I hit level 40. I have 4 front and 4 aft weapons. I've setup most my abilities for weapon damage but now I'm not surviving battles. Not sure how to adapt.

    Also, I'm still free to play. I'm happy to pay and support the game but it's a very convoluted payment system. There is no clear answer on what would be a benefit to buy. The ships are $30 minimum but they do not necessarily come with weapons so what else would I need to buy? I really dislike gambling and do not want to spend money on keys for the lock boxes. I don't believe in doing that. I'd really rather not spend hundreds of dollars on expansion packs but maybe that's the only way to get proper benefits? Is there another way? I really don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on the game.

    Help would be great.

    submitted by /u/shaneliberty
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptic: Can we please have a preview image and names of the 17 comm badges coming with First Contact Day event?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Completing either of these participating activities once per day, per account, will earn you a First Contact Day Badge Box. Opening this box will grant players the opportunity to choose between 17 never-before-released Comm Badges as account-wide unlocks.

    Quoted from the announcement. Icons in game can be hard to tell what things actually look like so it would be nice to have an actual preview image with names since it's going to take 17 days to get them all so we can decide which ones we may want to get first.

    EDIT we have a preview of the first 10 badges. Some may be very familiar to us from a long time ago. https://mobile.twitter.com/trekonlinegame/status/1244771467167817728

    submitted by /u/neok182
    [link] [comments]

    2399 lookalike ships...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Visually Canon Breen Ship

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I've decided to build a Breen ship and "crew" as a make-work project (lots of time on my hands lately), and I want to make things as visually accurate as possible. However I have not been able to find a single instance where a Breen ship has fired an energy weapon on screen, only torpedoes and the energy dampening weapon.

    Have I simply just not found the right scene, or does this never occur? Anyone know for sure?

    submitted by /u/DunceCaps
    [link] [comments]

    MRW First Contact Day Made Self Quarantine Through April Fun, Thanks Devs!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    MMO Cartographer: Boldly going into Star Trek Online

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I can't wait!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment