• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Star Trek Online In my opinion, this is the pinnacle of STO original ship design.

    Star Trek Online In my opinion, this is the pinnacle of STO original ship design.


    In my opinion, this is the pinnacle of STO original ship design.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Toughest, fastest, most powerful ship, Starfleet has ever put into service.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Hopping on the Mission Patch Train

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    My main ship's patch/logo:

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Refit of a Queen

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Thought I'd get in on the patch action

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    When the odyssey pulls a 2400 and said “sike”

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I was bored, so I made this ship patch. (The Dino is my OG-Design, lol I love Dinos)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    "It's too bright here...."

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    When you think your saucer’s doing damage but it’s actually another saucer Pt.2

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    ...got the biggest balls of them all!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    STO's Starship designers!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Been playing this game since before it became F2P and I do have to say the effort that has been put by the STO design & art team is really something

    You guys are the best. Some of your unique ship designs are really great and in some instances improved on even the canon designs! I suppose this has been told before but you guys are awesome!

    submitted by /u/drukenorc
    [link] [comments]

    Someone wanna do photoshop magic and give my 2370’s Connie some phaser strips?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    My Personal Ship Patch For the Ship I Was Designing a While Back

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    If STO only gets one more Trek actor this year, this should be the one [PICARD SPOILERS]

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    He doesn't always captain ships. But when he does, he makes it look easy. He's got my vote!

    submitted by /u/JackSparrowJive
    [link] [comments]

    I made a list of all the ships in the game, sorted by faction. I use it to colour code which ships I have bought or otherwise unlocked, and which ships I have mastered. Feel free to copy-paste it to your own spreadsheets if it's useful to you

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Personally, I'd sell my arms and legs to sit here for a couple of hours and have a glass of bloodwine.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I suddenly have this sinking feeling.... (Delta Quad Dyson Command)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I think we found something... 436-259-01

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Section 31 registry prefix?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    That’s one fancy dress you got there Mr. Reman guard.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    [PICARD SPOILER] I'm going to ask you one time...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    USS Zheng He and the rather STOish looking fleet at Picard (spoiler warning)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Don't read the thread if you haven't watched the last episode of Picard yet.

    What does the new ships remind you of?

    https://i.imgur.com/eC5hRWx.png

    https://i.imgur.com/pzRsXF9.png

    I can't say if its the Odyssey or the Avenger or a hybrid of both, or a generic ship that takes all the STO unique Fed ships that were blended together. Whatever it is, it would like right in the game.
    According to Riker, the USS Zheng He is the latest and most powerful ship the Federation has right now, but it looks like there are many if not too many multiple copies of it. Not disappointed to see yet another new ship, but the copy and paste is slightly disappointing as I would expect a Fed fleet to have a much greater ship variety as shown in previous series and movies. I was expecting a fleet of background Discovery ships recycled, but fortunately that didn't happen but then again, not everything is perfect, getting a clone copy and paste fleet instead. I guess budget and time prevented a more varied fleet, which can also be said the same of the Romulan fleet, which seems mostly one type except for Oh's ship. I say I am liking Oh's ship, and the show had a good view of it from the backside.

    submitted by /u/YorkMoresby
    [link] [comments]

    Entering Orbit

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Yet another glitch. Words not showing up till after thou scroll over them.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment